Kristen - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes, additional insulation will help upstairs and sometimes they route air incorrectly causing poor disbursement between down and up. How do I know this? We lived in a townhome in Annapolis, Maryland, once upon a time and had both problems.

Back on topic: Kristen is a floater.

Yeah. She can sit pretty as long as her bf is in the Brigade.

Kristen ate a dead spider last nite. Hah, loved it. Bet that makes it onto the CBS show.

Yes, looking forward to it. Although I will probably become sick from watching it.

Thank you for posting that because I thought maybe something was wrong. I had mine at 73 and just raised to 74 yesterday hoping it would shut down a bit. I'd raise it more but unfortunately the second floor is always like 20 degrees higher no matter what I keep it on and it's unbearable. I'm on a budget but I know they will raise my montly fee and it's gonna be hell when I have to settle it at the end of the year. I pay $190.00 now a month on the budget.

I'm glad to know I'm not alone. My electric bill went from $150 in June to $271 in July. My bro's went from $55 to $172. This heat is ridiculous. Seems my AC rarely ever kicks off. I dread seeing August's bill. We are supposed to get a break in the humidity starting tomorrow, thank God. Not to mention, the storms.

Maybe this is pre-2012 weather. :lookaround:

Kristen eating a spider doesn't surprise me. She's obviously not a germophobe. She doesn't mind squeezing peoples zits or manicuring their toenails and not washing her hands afterwards. Yuck.

I am not sure what I think about Krisin at this point, this season is soooo boring, but I do agree with you Ginger, in the past it has been rough here at times,lol.

I think it is weird that Brittney think that Hayden and Kristin are twins, is she blind to their antics?

i 100% agree with you. there was an episode a few back, and i realized she was literally shown only once! i was counting and waiting for her and nada. I dont really get why BB would do this, only two explanations i can think of: either they are hiding something about her, or she is really really boring.

Guest 6Borders

She's just incredibly uninteresting and never does anything in the house which is "show worthy". I wish she would do more so I'd see less of B&R doing the same old thing.

They're starting to show her much more on the live feeds, though she was very quiet the first week or so. The two people she interacts with the most are Kathy (publicly) and Hayden (privately).

I think it's because Kristen does nothing interesting or says anything interesting in the dr that's worth valuable air time. I think she's been a big floater just like Lane. If they gave Kristen and Lane more air time I couldn't imagine how they could keep viewers attention.

I would agree. She keeps to anything lacking drama. Good for her...bad for TV

although a few days ago she was sweating like a pig doing yoga in a rather nice tight ensemble and showing some skin

many men in my feed chat room perished that day...

we will remember them

-Kyo

I am pretty sure she'll get some airtime when they show her eating that spider in the kitchen the other night. ;)

Did she really do that??? :animated_shocking:

Did she really do that??? :animated_shocking:

Yes she did...it was a daddy long leg that they had trapped under a glass and were going to set it free outside but it died before the lock down was over. They were all drinking (well...the haves were) and playing a game when she did it...it was pretty funny and really got quite a shocked reaction from the others.

I am not sure what I think about Krisin at this point, this season is soooo boring, but I do agree with you Ginger, in the past it has been rough here at times,lol.

I think it is weird that Brittney think that Hayden and Kristin are twins, is she blind to their antics?

Ditto!

I think it's because Kristen does nothing interesting or says anything interesting in the dr that's worth valuable air time. I think she's been a big floater just like Lane. If they gave Kristen and Lane more air time I couldn't imagine how they could keep viewers attention.

I agree 100%. However, the same could be said about ALL the HGs....boring, boring, boring!

This is the first BB that I can remember, where I haven't been that interested in "Showtime's BB After Dark". I start to watch it, and then get so bored I start channel surfing. I DID find a "Test Pattern" that was more exciting to watch!!

I agree 100%. However, the same could be said about ALL the HGs....boring, boring, boring!

This is the first BB that I can remember, where I haven't been that interested in "Showtime's BB After Dark". I start to watch it, and then get so bored I start channel surfing. I DID find a "Test Pattern" that was more exciting to watch!!

good one! :animated_rotfl:

No, Iris :animated_wave: , it isn't just you. Kristen is very low profile.

:animated_wave: Slim, nice to see you.

Kristen seems to be very likable, I just wish she would be more interactive with everyone.

I see Kristen a lot of the late night feeds but I agree they rarely show her on the show. Its the exact opposite of Andrew. I see a lot of Andrew on the show but rarely see him on the late night feeds. I guess they have their reasons for editing that way.

For what it's worth --

I heard her tell Kathy (on the hammock last night) that it was her strategy to lay very low for the first few weeks. At other times she has said that it's ridiculous to align with people in the first week - who knows what they'll be like in two weeks.

She has also said that the typical first impression of her is stand-offish - the total opposite of what she really is.

So, if she told the DR that she's not doing anything for 2 or 3 weeks (except Heyden), then why would BB follow her around?

For what it's worth --

I heard her tell Kathy (on the hammock last night) that it was her strategy to lay very low for the first few weeks. At other times she has said that it's ridiculous to align with people in the first week - who knows what they'll be like in two weeks.

She has also said that the typical first impression of her is stand-offish - the total opposite of what she really is.

So, if she told the DR that she's not doing anything for 2 or 3 weeks (except Heyden), then why would BB follow her around?

My impression of Kristen is anything BUT stand-offish! ROFLMAO

I could comment on her theory relevant to making allies in the first few weeks but I won't. :)

Kristen stated, peole who watch live feeds and BBAD "These people are creepy", really Kristen!!!!! Andrew watching and hearing you and Heydon have sex, that's CREEPY, I'm sure your family is so proud of you....Creepy is as Creepy does.

Archived