Britney - Week 3

CeCiMom

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

She's vile. It's too bad too... she's got a great sense of humor but, it's just plain mean spirited most of the time instead of funny.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her goodbye message was awesome, haha.

How do you know? Who's the HOH this week? I do have to know this!

For one, Matt knew she'd kick a pity vote to Monet. It was ideally supposed to be 8-1. But he got a second unexpected vote against him and seems to think it was Kathy. He knew Andrew was gunning for him. So those are his ideal nominations with B&R as the backdoor option if POV is used. I think it's safe to say Britney is safe. And if Rachel's lie is exposed, that would make her double safe as the brigade would maybe pull her in.

safe probably for a few more weeks

no allies she should sail for awhile

safe probably for a few more weeks

no allies she should sail for awhile

Yeah, I think the brigade is going to recruit her. They've gotta worry about more and more floaters cozying up to the Moron Twins (Kathy, Andrew, even Ragan). She has no allies and nobody on the other side she'd blab to.

I think the only drawback would be if Kristen found out Hayden was aligned with all of them and didn't tell her, then expected her to join and get rid of people she might not be cool with evicting.

We had a power outage, so I have no idea what her goodby message was, I hope I will be able to watch the show on fancast or hulu tomorrow

When they first showed her sobbing in the goodbye message I did half an eye-roll until she hit the ball out of the park.

Great post! Exactly how I felt!

Oh how I love this girl. She is so much fun to watch, so smart & witty, & though mean, you can't fault any of what she says. She's gorgeous, too, & adorable in her little red hoodie (quite refreshing after watching Rachel's boobs hanging out for God & everybody for days). I look forward to the episodes mostly for her DR sessions!

Britney being Monet's best friend should be pissed at Matt offering to be a pawn so Monet was sure to go home. Now she will say "Monet who" and kiss Matt's @$$ all week while trying to align with Lane.

I look forward to the episodes mostly for her DR sessions!

I love her DR sessions! Although sometimes mean, the things that come put of her mouth crack me up. She's the most entertaining by far.

She's gorgeous, too, & adorable in her little red hoodie (quite refreshing after watching Rachel's boobs hanging out for God & everybody for days).

Could someone please get Rachel a turtleneck or something? Geez!

Archived