Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you SO MUCH YANA! *waiting on pins and needles*

This is the link I saw it on.....And now someone posted it was someone trying to stir $hit up. I HATE crap like this. I still hope he answers you Yana, so we know for sure. (I thought Jordan was going to attend that cancer thingy he was at over the weekend, with him?....That's why I jumped when I saw that info. posted about them breaking up. She didn't attend with him after all.)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?stor...id=130779445398

Also, looks like he's going to visit Jordan this weekend,

Yes, he's having his lasik surgery today and heading to Charlotte Friday. He said he would post some pics when he gets there.....can't wait to see them together again.

I'll bet Natalie started that rumor.

LMAO!!!

Just loving them together, hope they can make this work. The way they look at each other just melts my heart.

She is just so funny and sweet, loved the video.

ITA gizz.

I always enjoy showmances that linger after the end of the show; however I highly doubt it'll last longer than a few months.

I hope this relationship is different and does last.

I hope this relationship is different and does last.

Me too, Joy! I think they really care deeply for one another....and I don't think it's just some long extended showmance. These are two of the most down to earth people I've ever seen in my life and I think, or at least hope, they have a shot at happily ever after.

Also...Jeff is going to be on Inside dish with Ross tomorrow, I think.

I always enjoy showmances that linger after the end of the show; however I highly doubt it'll last longer than a few months.

I agree. I think they might have the potential to last as long as Jessica and Eric(didn't they last for like a year almost?), but that's probably it. Distance will probably play a pretty big factor.

IMO, it depends on if someone ends up moving or not. From their interviews, it sounds like they've already started talking about it. They just don't want to jump the gun and rush things. But at the same time, I don't see them carrying on a long distance relationship for several months (like Jessica and Eric did). Especially considering that Jeff mentioned in the house that he would never have a long distance relationship again because he tried that before and it didn't work. I'll say, by January (since that's when Jordan said she plans to go back to work), I think they'll either be living in the same city (or at least have plans to) or they'll be broken up. I'll be surprised if they're together 3-4 months from now, still having a long distance relationship.

If one of them does move, I think they'll last awhile though. I don't see them giving up on their relationship very easily if one of them makes a big commitment like that.

IMO, it depends on if someone ends up moving or not. From their interviews, it sounds like they've already started talking about it...................If one of them does move, I think they'll last awhile though. I don't see them giving up on their relationship very easily if one of them makes a big commitment like that.

I agree with you Kyla. I think they've been talking about it because I did hear Jeff allude to it in at least one interview. And seeing as though Jordan's Mom absolutely loves Jeff, in fact it seems like her whole family loves him, I would imagine her Mom would try to help ease Jordan into moving to Chicago. I can't see Jeff moving to Charlotte, but I can see Jordan moving to Chicago.

I agree with you Kyla. I think they've been talking about it because I did hear Jeff allude to it in at least one interview. And seeing as though Jordan's Mom absolutely loves Jeff, in fact it seems like her whole family loves him, I would imagine her Mom would try to help ease Jordan into moving to Chicago. I can't see Jeff moving to Charlotte, but I can see Jordan moving to Chicago.

I agree, I can see them moving in together. Don't know where though.

He's visiting her now. Tweeted the pumpkins they carved today.

Archived