Jeff and Jordan

AussieAtHeart

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh ok! :lol: That makes more sense now.

Did he ever post a picture of Jordan's costume?

He said she didn't dress up.

Jordan was too cool for school yesterday and didn't dress up, but I'm making her wear a bears shirt in Charlotte for the game!!! Go bears!

I just watched the game show 1-100 and Ross was one of the "mob". The show has to be from a few years ago because Ross was much thinner on the game show than he was during the BB interviews.

any chance of a BBAllstars 2 and them not being on it?

no way.

Unless they themselves decline it.. so dont worry, they will be back soon enough.

Do you really think Jordan would come back again? I kinda don't think so. She's already won, people already know her strategy; I think she'll take the one win and be happy. I can totally see Jeff coming back though, I don't think he'd even think twice about it.

But if they did come back together that would totally fit into my AS2 plan. lol I have always thought the next All Stars should be teams. (Like Dick and Dani, Memphis and Dan, etc.)

I don't think either one of them would come back. Jeff had such a difficult time blending in at the beginning of the season and Jordan doesn't have any reason to go back because she's already won. Besides, I think it would be bad for their relationship. Leave well enough alone!

I don't think either one of them would come back. Jeff had such a difficult time blending in at the beginning of the season and Jordan doesn't have any reason to go back because she's already won. Besides, I think it would be bad for their relationship. Leave well enough alone!

Iris, I'm with you, totally. I don't want any chance of Jeff or Jordan being in that house for a whole season without each other so someone can get their hooks into them and break them up.

They seem so perfect for each other. I don't want to give an opportunity for other HG's to fill their heads with trash. I'm glad someone else feels the same way, thanks Aussie! :D

They seem so perfect for each other. I don't want to give an opportunity for other HG's to fill their heads with trash. I'm glad someone else feels the same way, thanks Aussie! :D

I don't think they'd ever turn on each other, I think if they were to go back in the house together their alliance would be as tight as Dick and Dani. (meaning they would never turn on each other no matter what)

I don't think they'd ever turn on each other either but I'd rather see them together on the outside then back in the BB house.

According to Jeff's tweeter tonight, he and Jordan are doing great!

Archived