Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

''Natalie tells him that Chima was told by production that she needed to promise to not cause anymore trouble but that she refused. According to Natalie they told her "then we'll have to send you home" and Chima's response "then send me home, I want to go home".

There ya go .Chima was fired and required to leave the premises by CBS due to her failure to comply with BB rules.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Michelle from last season just said that Chima put chocolate in someone's drink that was allergic to chocolate... Could that be Michele, is red dye in chocolate?

I know Michele is allergic to red dye... I don't know if chocolate has red dye...

I just found this, so maybe it was something she put in Michele's drink...

Red dye allergies can be too irritating for children. This is because children are always tempted to eat candies and ice creams and chocolates. These foods can have red dyes as important ingredient. Also different candies including skittles, gummy bears, lollipops and artificial cheeses, processed breads and crackers contain food dyes that could cause rashes, swelling, difficulty of breathing and also trigger asthma.

She either drunk or high out of her mind... Who is this stupid woman talking right now, and cry (I mean tears) about Chima??? GAG... Michelle is agreeing with her...

Michelle cried 75% of the time on BB 10...

I wonder if she was hanging on to that necklace (?) while she was crying over Chima ???

oops... just re-read the post... it was the other gal that was crying at time of the post.... I apologize

sigh... but still another pretty unstable HG

If she really did put something in someones drink that they were allergic to, I hope they show it... That will stop all the, she didn't do anything wrong...

If she really did put something in someones drink that they were allergic to, I hope they show it... That will stop all the, she didn't do anything wrong...

Wow I did not read about this until now.

Talk about setting yourself up for criminal charges. All on tape and everything. Just goes to show Chima is so "classy".

Chima has also been banned from doing any media on Viacom owned stations (MTV, VH1, BET) etc.

BB does not need that kind of person on their show. Iam glad she is gone

Jordon told Michele tonight that she (M) couldn't eat certain candy.

Would this have put her in anapolactic shock? Even if she didn't drink it, Chima almost could be arrested as in attempted assault....Also tonight Jeff/Jordan, etc. mentioned there has been no alcohol since chima left, so how did Lydia get so wasted Sat?

Jordon told Michele tonight that she (M) couldn't eat certain candy.

Would this have put her in anapolactic shock? Even if she didn't drink it, Chima almost could be arrested as in attempted assault....Also tonight Jeff/Jordan, etc. mentioned there has been no alcohol since chima left, so how did Lydia get so wasted Sat?

She said she can't eat food with red dye because it makes her break out in a rash. She won't die from it. I knew somebody had put the candy in her drink(or was it cereal) but they didn't know who at the time.

Archived