New and Old Members

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, I am AdamKane. This is not my real name. Other than T.V. I like, movies, music, internet, technology, mechanical things, history, science and literature. My favorite T.V. shows are:

Explosive Situations

Modern Marvels

Bionic Woman

Raging Planet

Extreme Machines

Mutant X

Legend of the Seeker

ReGenesis

The X-Files

Buffy

Charmed

The Outer Limits

Supernatural

Dark Angel

Dead Like Me

Stargate Atlantis

Stargate SG-1

PM Edition

Gilmore Girls

This list is not in order.

If you have any questions, please ask.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yep ... there's still quite a few of us 'old timers' hanging around here.

Anyone remember the Spammer who screwed up the original Morty's and

he had to rebuild the whole site over again ?

(the Spammer was even sending weird messages, etc to a lot of the posters)

Yeah i miss this place. Haven't been on in a while so I'm glad I've got a lenient schedule now, what with being done with school, to be able to come on here.

Ps its been 6 years for me. It might have been 7 though, since I technically joined the chat before the boards.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello ya'll in Morty Land!! I am so very happy to have found this AWESOME site & am looking forward to chatting & making lots of new friends!! I have watched every season of BB...could say it has become my "summer obsession"....LOL!! :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Corky812

Hello to everyone. I am new to this forum but I have watched Big Brother since Season #1 (except not much last year or this year after we saw that Brendon and Rachel were back, because there is just so much of them a person can take JMHO!) I used to chat on the CBS sight but it got pretty weird (no offense) so I am happy to find this group. It seems there are many more things of interest here besides Big Brother. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name