Tuesday, September 9th

LenRay

Listen Lenny, after what you said just now and last night I may have to watch Gone with the wind tonight,lolol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vesper, that's what I thought too, until he said he would tell her when she was walking out. I thought that would take too long, so maybe it was something different. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm pretty sure he is going to tell Keesha about Michelle, he looked like he was dying to last night, but I guess he doesn't want to chance it just yet.

i think him telling her about michelle hurts his game

she would know he was a liar

and probably doubt him not knowing what memphis was gonna do

jmho

Well, all I can say is from yesterday. Dan basically asking Memphis permission to throw him under the bus. While I think he was caring and concerned for Keesha. She knows he lied about knowing and she knows that the two of them were together, but basically told her the truth about everything in his own way. He even said that he felt like he had a hand in on the decision about letting her go, but he also tried to get Memphis to change his mind. All true. I am sad to see her go. I think that they rode her coat tails for awhile to be safe and then turned it up when they had to. To me, its a no brainer to take her to the F3, now Dan has to work much harder and I think is not as secure as he was before with Memphis wanting protection both ways. For once in the last 3 weeks, Dan is at a disadvantage and is going into these comps 2 to 1.

Keesha, unfortuately, falter after Renny's eviction. She is not stupid just too trusting and thought their common enemy was Jerry. That being said, she will do what she can to sway to votes Dan's way if he is there, because I am not convinced that Dan will be there if Memphis has to pick. I am just happy that she figured it out and confronted them all last night. I can't even image how she would have been if that was live. I also am realizing more and more that BB production does have a hand and manipulates the situations and outcomes to everything.

I think they should have drank all the white wine (if there was any left) while Michelle was gone and fill the bottles back up with "wadda"

21 minutes and counting... How am I supposed to concentrate tonight??

I'm thinking that Memphis is still on board with the renegade plan because Dan and him were talking about codes to each other during the 1st leg of the HOH competition. Memphis and Dan will have a chance to talk after the endurance challenge. It might not last all that long. If Jerry gave his raincoat to Memphis, Jerry is expecting Memphis to win, not himself. Once Jerry drops, they will probably talk with each other in their code when it looks like one will fall. I think they have decided that Dan should win this first challenge and have Memphis go against Jerry in the second part because Memphis appears to be better at puzzles and speed.

I am just afraid that Memphis will throw the 2nd comp to Jerry. Then if Jerry and Dan play the final comp it is a win win for Memphis. Either one wins and he is F2. If Jerry wins the 3rd comp then it is bye bye Dan. The 3rd comp is such a crap shoot and I would hate for Jerry to win. uggg.

Archived