Big Brother 11

ericsturrock

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have an idea when the HGs photos are released? I know that they are still doing casting so they haven't even picked the HGs yet probably, but it'd be nice to know when the photos will be available. When is it usually? A month before the show starts? 2 weeks? I have no idea!

late june

BlogTalkRadio

Host Name: KingMac

Show Name: Big Brother Alumni Interview

Length: 1 hr

Description:

On todays show we will be interviewing several big brother alumni, to mark the return of the big brother castings, as they talk about how they got on the show, and tips for people auditioning for season 11

Source: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingmac/2009/...umni-Interviews

BlogTalkRadio

Host Name: KingMac

Show Name: Big Brother Alumni Interview

Length: 1 hr

Description:

On todays show we will be interviewing several big brother alumni, to mark the return of the big brother castings, as they talk about how they got on the show, and tips for people auditioning for season 11

Source: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingmac/2009/...umni-Interviews

Thanks so much for this update! 10pm is a do-able time and I love hearing about the old HGs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CBS has orded all of its shows to be in HD. Amazing Race just went to HD last night. Big Brother is currenly the only non-HD CBS show but that will change come July! :animated_bouncy:

I asked Scott Einziger (Big Brother executive producer) just the other day if the show would be in HD this summer and he said, "Unlikely. But ya never know."

Still trying to figure this out - does anyone know if BB is posted online somewhere right after it's aired? (hulu? surfthechannel? cbs? here?)

I know that cbs.com posts the episodes online. This doesn't happen until at least after they've aired on the West Coast, but I don't know if it's "right after". I would think they'll show up on YouTube fairly quickly.

Still trying to figure this out - does anyone know if BB is posted online somewhere right after it's aired? (hulu? surfthechannel? cbs? here?)

It's only on CBS after the west coast broadcast. I however broadcast it on the internet during the east coast broadcast.

It apperas BB will NOT be in HD, CBS says "all programs to be shot in HD" but Amazing Race fans were the 1st to be angry. CBS puts on every episode of Amazing Race "Presented in HD" but its not. It appears the same will happen with BB

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I can't believe we're heading into season 11. Where has the time gone? This is making me a little too aware of the grey hairs I've got on my head, rofl When I started watching BB I was a mere babe in arms. Now I use a walker to get around. rofl.gif

Archived