1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Natalie
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who will win HOH tonight?

• Adam
    • Ryan
    • Natalie (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

Ginger-- The reason why I think that this one has more "weight" than the others is because this was more blatant and right in front of our eyes versus the manipulation behind the scenes in the diary room where speculation could still take place.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one can debate it now

you always have those who try to defend that bb doesnt manipulate or cheat

now the debate is put to rest

Gingersnaps they said the answer were the guinea pigs ... it was typed on the screen ...

Sorry, I was updating the thread and was going by what I heard. I probably missed it. Yeah, those scumbag producers really showed their true colors this time.

Final question. Fact or fiction: Everyone knwos Jacob and Sharon and Ryan and Jen were two pre-existing relationships in the Bb house. But there is a third pre-existing relationship still in the house.

R guesses fact. Sharon and Adam say fiction.

at the same time it was posted on the screen (Guinea Pigs)

ryan is a big doofus

Who knows, maybe we need to think outside the box. What if the GPs were Ryan and Jen's pets that were brought into the house. That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

As far as BB is concerned, tonight really did disappoint me. I won't be boycotting completely but as of last week, I already stopped watching Sunday and Tuesday shows since I can follow the live feeds on You Tube and updates on Morty's. I'm still gonna watch the live show to see how things play out but once again, what a stupid question.

I think that was the most blatant use of spinning the answers to get who Big Brother wanted to win that I've ever seen. I can't even believe they would be so bold. Chenbot started to answer then waited atleast five seconds to finish!!!! What a crock!!!

now that be even more cheating

I was very happy to see Natalie evicted tonight & Ryan to win HOH.

My favorite part of the show was when James blamed Chelsia for his eviction. The look on her face was PRICELESS!! I was never able to stand her so to see her put in her place was awesome!

I do not understand why Sharon is throwing Nat under the bus STILL. She's saying things that she wouldn't say when Nat was still in the house. What the heck?

BTW - it's not like Julie never paused before. I need to use my toes too to count how many times she blunders sentences.

Tonight - she couldn't get the work contemplate out...she said contemplaith then corrected herself. She's a tool--Grodner's tool.

ginger...

if chenbot wouldnt have paused that long, i think it would be a moot issue....

from the stuff been hearing from the HGs it sounds like they are being manipulated in the DR, but no clear evidence(since most likely the HG have signed a confidentality contract so wont blab after the show is over), this pause is very good evidence to the possibility of a scam being ran by the producers....

Julie's response: I think she really thought everyone would answer false and she had some funny quip about the GP's being a pre-existing relationship.

However, I think it was a "Oh, #$@%!" moment where she was thinking "He actually answered 'true'?" She couldn't give her response and had to think what to do...hence the delay.

It doesn't really matter who won/lost this HOH though because ultimately, it's the POV winner who is safe, gets to move to the F3 round and decides who goes home - Sharon better win it. Actually, if you think of it...Sharon winning POV is ultimately better for Ryan in the long run. It wipes Ryan's hands clean if Adam leaves and he doesn't have to go up against Adam - someone he probably has little to no chance of winning against.

:angel::animated_rotfl::angel:

well i watched the feeds last season, but rarely visited the board til the later weeks of the show, and i just started watching with BB8, was more of a survivor fan(until heard bad stuff about things they pull) but a friend (kudos owned) got me hooked...

but a friend (kudos owned) got me hooked...

Does your friend know there is major manipulation of hg going on?

Does your friend know that Julie wears GP food on her shoulder?

Does your friend know that Sheila spends money and time in tanning salons to get those custom made lines on her neck?

CTK wrote

Maybe BB producers are believers in reincarnation (sp) and they think that the GPs are the souls of Nats kids so there are siblings

Ok I am going to hell for that one.

Yes you well more then likely pay for that one. You did go to far the innocence of babies and GP's do not need to be dragged into this at all. You could have gone all day without saying this remark.

Archived