Interview With Sheila's Son Mick

Marty

from bb9dish

http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/

Interview with Sheila's Son: Mick

While the HGs are enjoying their well-deserved Half Way There party, I thought it would be nice to check in with the young man we hear about every day, Sheila's son Mick. As with all interviews on bb9dish, please resist the urge to copy and paste this elsewhere. If you'd like to link to it, here's the url:

http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/2008/03/interv...s-son-mick.html

Carolyn: We hear about you every day, so I thought it might be nice to actually hear from you. How are you enjoying this season of Big Brother?

Mick: I thought it was kinda cool at first, and now I'm over it. I'm sick of hearing sh*t talked about my mom, just because shes on a reality tv show. It really bothers me. People get way too into this show. Not saying its a bad thing, but once there's really disgusting things said, the line is crossed.

Carolyn: Have people been crossing the line with you?

Mick: I'm managing her myspace, and I'm getting things like, "Oh, I hate you. Can't wait till your gone," and stuff said to me, like "Oh your poor mommy is going home this week. You can count on that."

Carolyn: Wow. That's beyond rude. How do you handle it?

Mick: I'm like, are you kidding me? Where do they get off telling an HG's 16 year old son, who misses his mom, and is just waiting for all this to be over with... stuff like that.

Carolyn: Is it strange seeing your mother on tv all the time?

Mick: It was at first, then I kinda just got use to it.

Carolyn: The season started with 16 people, and after Wednesday they'll be down to 8, and your mom's still going strong. You must be very proud. If you could have a 2 minute uncensored phone call with your mom right now, what would you want to tell her?

Mick: I would tell her I love her and miss her more than anything, and to hang in there.

Carolyn: Since you can see all the stuff your mom can't - house guests talking about her - which one house guest would you most like to warn her about and why?

Mick: All of them! Straight up.

Carolyn: Your mom is extremely protective of you and very vocal about it. Several times a day, she warns the other house guests not to bring you into this... How does that make you feel?

Mick: I haven't seen any of that, cuz I dont have the feeds or showtime.

Carolyn: Really? Wow. That's surprising, and in this case, I have to say, pretty terrific. So, now you know... She spends her days making sure you're as safe from this process as she can keep you while she's locked away in there. How does that feel?

Mick: It doesn't surprise me. She has unconditional love for me, and she's the best mom anyone could ask for, and I shouldn't be dragged into this anyway.

Carolyn: Well said, kiddo. So, who would you like to see in the final 4 with your mom? Are there any house guests you trust with her?

Mick: At first I hated him, but A-Ballah... I don't trust any of the rest... maybe Ryan.

Carolyn: Thanks for making the time to talk with me, Mick. I really appreciate it. Hang tough, and don't let the mean people get to you. No one knows your mom like you do.

Sounds like a good kid and Sheila did say that he did not have feeds or Showtime. I am really glad. It says a lot when a 16 year old son will shout out how much he loves his mother. She must be a good mother and I will give her creds for that.

He does sound like a good kid. But with 12 grandchildren, most of which are now all teens or older, I find it hard to believe that a kid who has enough computer savvy to "handle his mom's myspace" and one of his own, does not have (or obtained through others) access to the live feeds or any of the BB Boards. I got the distinct impression that he knows (and has seen) more than he is letting on..kids today are alot smarter than most adults give them credit for and definetly alot smarter at not getting caught...

JMO :animated_bouncy:

Sheila did say that her son had a good male figure watching over him. I hope that he is making sure he does not get access to feeds or Showtime.

well, as I was readin that I was thinkin, well it would be real easy to get the feeds and or showtime, showtime is jsut a call away,lol, he sounds like a good kid

Thanks for posting Marty. I'm not a big fan of Sheila....and I've pi$$ed and moaned about her.....but I'd never ever even think of going to Sheila's myspace and harass her. I've only been to the first page of Mick's myspace to see what he looked like. But I think it is very immature and hateful for anyone to post hate on someone's personal myspace page. So I hope anyone who has or is thinking about doing something so stupid....think about it! Its an act of stupidity!

I thought the kid did a great interview and I'm sure he'd rather have this Mom home instead of being on BB. Sheila may be irritating because she talks nonstop but she has done nothing skanky at all. I haven't heard them have to bleep anything she's had to say. Yes, she has said over and over that she's worried about what her son may hear.....well I can see her point.....these HGs are bleeped and have done some real skanky stuff......I'm sure Sheila didn't think it was going to be that bad. I think if she had know she was gonna have to sleep with Adam or knew the type of HGs that were going to be on the show....she would have not gone on BB....book promo or not! jmho

:pixiedust:

if he dosent watch feeds or Sho2 how he kno that Adam called "A-Baller"

Good point eric! ;)

:pixiedust:

Wouldn't Sheila had to have given him her password to administer her site? If she is so worried about what he might see and hear, seems like she wouldn't have done that. I think she is just taking a page out of ED's playbook to garner public interest or sympathy through her maternal relationship. The problem is that Vincent was older and more able to put things in proper perspective while surfing the boards and occassionally posting; Mick is a 16 year old kid and I feel she is wrong to put him in the position she is constantly complaining about.

Also, he wouldn't have to have the feeds to see some of the stuff (ie Adam = A-Baller). All he has to do is go to YouTube, what kid hasn't done that?

I have two sons and i know for a fact neither of them wants to know ANYTHING personal about me or my affairs (meaning business...lol).

I think he is probably just a nice normal kid and does not want to hunt all over the net to see crap things about his Mom.

The baller thing..they call him that right on the show, I have heard it.

I believe him.

I am sure his friends till him about A-baller. I don't know if he is reading all the crap. I sure he doesn't go to Survivor Sucks. They are brutal there. I guess we will find out a lot more after the show about Mick.

Just hoping he is a nice as he sounds.

That part kinda bothers me. I would think a son probably would not even care to look at his mother's pics. She should not have put him in charge of it non the less.

I feel bad for the kid to be honest with you....

I feel the same, except for that it's Sheila's dumbass fault for the whole thing. She needs to quit complaining about it, because she's the one that did it to him.

I am the mother of a teenager and if I had a Myspace page, especially if I were in the public eye, I would never let my child manage it. I would never want them to have to see those kinds of things. Myspace is fully of crazy people, even if you are just an ordinary person. I can't understand why a mother that is so concerned about what her child hears about her would let him do that. Have your manager do that or another adult. Poor kid.

All I can say is that maybe he is mature enough. I had my own apartment at age 16 and worked 12 hour shifts in a factory. So who is to say what her 16 year old son can handle. She did say he is staying with a good strong male influence.

just sayin....

Gotta agree with you all. If she were truly worried about her son. She wouldn't have him on her freaking myspace. Those accounts can be set to private.

So there is absolutely no reason for the child to be updating her my space account other than the fact that the She-hag is hoping this appearance on BB will somehow catapult her aging arse back into the hollyweird spotlight.

Further, She never once had to mention her son. She hasn't won HOH so no photos have been shown. She easily could have left the boy out of it.

But she repeatedly brings up the possibility of some other HG bringing him into the game. She even has stated (several times, to every one in the house) that would be her weak point.

It seems to me as if she is baiting the other HG, As if she wants one of them to stoop to that level.

(I know that's sick as hell, but I think she's a truly sick woman.)

Archived