Daniele - Week 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will never won.

It surprises me that so many people liked Will but dont like D or D. At least they say what they want to say to your face not like Will who only had the guts to be mean in the DR

Dani kicked but and totally deserves to be where she is. Whether you want to say she had to win or not, if you are looking for blame put it on the other houseguests who let her and Dick stay - they played a great game, whether you want to admit it or not.

Will told everyone he lied, but they still believed him, loved Will :)

I also think D&D deserve to be where they are, they earned it maybe not how some would, but they still deserve to be in final 3. Hopefully they'll be final 2 :2thumbsup:

Good call on Will. He manipulated all the guests in both games because EVERYONE ELSE WAS AN IDIOT. Every year BB finds the 13 most stupid, vapid people in the US, and 1 person who has half a brain to control them. If there were 2 intelligent contestants in this year's BB, they would have broken up the IA real early in the game, and they would have had the LNC do all their dirty work.

BooBeans I agree with you. At least I hope she sees that!

I admire Dani for her quick thinking, smarts and physical ability at winning so many of the competitions. I just don't admire her though for her complaining ways. She does deserve to win by her gameplay alone, but the way she's treated others makes me lose some respect for her.

Danielle deserves to be in the final 2, yes. But does she deserve to win the game? In order to win, you have to either have friends on the jury or be sitting next to someone more vile. If she's next to Zach, she shouldn't win. I she's next to Dick, she should win.

Alexandria - stop complaining and go to your room!

Pick your clothes up off the floor! Turn off that computer! Do your homework! Turn off the tv!

What's that? Big Brother is on? Okay, you can watch it - but stay off that silly forum where people complain and bash each other.

Alexandria - stop complaining and go to your room!

Pick your clothes up off the floor! Turn off that computer! Do your homework! Turn off the tv!

What's that? Big Brother is on? Okay, you can watch it - but stay off that silly forum where people complain and bash each other.

ROFL.

I don't feel like it, maybe later. ;-)

* Insert complaints here *

Hehe.

Daniele is cool in my book .

i want to thank everyone here for giving their opinions without using the word "skank" today...it's been a refreshing change. daniele is immature in many ways and mature in others. we seem to have a lot of people with psychological/medical background on the boards, and it's been interesting reading different analysis. one thing i don't think anyone mentioned is the possibility that dani's stunted emotional growth is a by product of neglect. i seem to remember that from psych 101...that it's fairly typical to revert to an age where you never mastered the chronological milestones. i don't have the tools to analyze dani, but it seems it could be at least a possibility. i think one of the reasons i stick up for her so much is i see her insulted so often. or, maybe i'm just stupid! i've been really impressed with her vocabulary at times, and also the fact that she quotes literature(in her hoh blogs). i think she is intelligent, but perhaps uneducated. it could be her own fault...i've heard here that cali college is almost free(my brother and sister in law don't agree). but i think she has a distinct disadvantage over the kids in my family, and my own college freshman son, where it's you get in, it's my honor and privilege to pay. in the end i hope daniele will realize what most of us do, that no parents are perfect, and we need to get over it.

Was there ever a hg that didn't turn on people and then get upset when people turned on them. I would love to know if anyone can think of any houseguest from any season that hasn't. It has always made me laugh that hgs do that.

Yes, Wife beater...as in an undershirt typically worn around the house by the type of person often prone to such activities as the following:Drinking excessively (typically unmentionable malt-liquor swill being passed off a form of beer...at least a 12 pack on a light day, typically an entire case on a daily basis)Smoking excessively (2-3 packs/day with no internal ventilation system)Becoming incoherant in speech and or losing control of physical behaviorsFalling down (as in the phrase "fallin down drunk")Becoming aggressive with others, occasionally to the point of physical attackParanoiaWife beaters are typically covered in stains (from arm pits & food, although occasionally oil from an automobole or other random undistinguishable origins)Wife beaters are typically ripping in some areas or may be found with burn holes (from the abundance of cigs)Wife beaters are prone to being found stuffed under the bed in sleezy motels rented by the hour to 6'2" "women" with male genetalia tucked between their legs who answer to names such as Inga and Zsa-Zsa to entertain their greasy, unbathed "guests"Wow...that was fun...and I kinda went off a bit. Sorry, I have a very vivid imagination. Wife beater conjures up a lot of seedy scenes from movies all meshed together.It puts the lotion on or else it gets the hose again...

Yes, Wife beater...as in an undershirt typically worn around the house by the type of person often prone to such activities as the following:

Drinking excessively (typically unmentionable malt-liquor swill being passed off a form of beer...at least a 12 pack on a light day, typically an entire case on a daily basis)

Smoking excessively (2-3 packs/day with no internal ventilation system)

Becoming incoherant in speech and or losing control of physical behaviors

Falling down (as in the phrase "fallin down drunk")

Becoming aggressive with others, occasionally to the point of physical attack

Paranoia

wow then my 13 yr old son is considered those things since he wears wife beaters?

Dick is a white trash guy but he is all talk and he said one of his favorite shows was OZ and they used those lines on it.

He has a sick mind though I agree with that point though .Unless you have proof of an arrest record of assault and battery all you are saying is your opinion .

Archived