I guess Allison is staying...............

cktb2793

.............I was really hoping to NEVER have to see her face again after Thursday. She is the only one I really hate in this season.

These people are all idiots. Ali is like a virus. If they don't get her out now, she'll make it to final 2.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a person I dont have much respect for her.

As a player I think she is absolutely brilliant. She's plays this game the best when she is on the block. Can't say that much for the others in the house. Except for James who gets by on winning Vetos.

James and Alison would be the nastiest alliance in BB history.

I agree they do indeed. But I watched a conversation last night with Marcellas and Janelle and he finally gave in and agreed to vote her way. He said if it is going to save you in the game then I will do it and then they hugged each other. Don't discount how much Marcellas likes Janelle. He's kind of in awe of her. And I think Erika will vote with Marcellas.

If you remember a few days ago, Allison was all pouty and winey - packing her bag and putting it next to the door. She had basically given up...some all-star. It's not to Allison's efforts if she ends up staying, but Jase pushing the idea with Will and Boogie, followed up with Diane and Nakomis doing the conversations with the house guests. I'm praying for a miracle that the efforts fall flat or we get a tie. Can't wait to see the twist to end the tie!

Last nite Erika & Marc said they were going to vote for diff people so the vote would end up a tie but they way they are flipflopping I have no idea what will happen til we hear it on Thursday. I still think Ali has a really good chance of going home but I would rather her stay because I think she will be good for lotsa fireworks if she stays :P

Guest StarBaby

Fiz knows! :P

And, Carvin, it's still a long time until Thursday, and a lot can happen (if we are lucky!)

Guest StarBaby

MY bad, I thought they actually recorded their votes on Thursday. Well, in BB a lot can change overnight. Who knows what those fools will do.

So if they vote tomorrow then they spend a whole evening and most of the next day not even able to continue to campaign for votes since they are in? Seems odd to think that a whole night and day they can tell or not who they all voted for and the outcome would be known and maybe even by us??? Or are they not allowed to say who they voted for at all even discreetly?

I missed much of a whole season of "The Amazing Race" because Ali was on it. (Okay, 2 seasons because of Romber, too.) I just could NOT watch her again. Please, oh, please let her be evicted this week. After that, I'll take whatever comes. I promise... just let her be GONE!!

I am with the majority in this thread! Ali must go bye-bye! :D

I am completely over her after tonight. :angry: It funny how Jani is blaimed for everything, when it took two to decide on the nominees. Crazy :wacko: completely crazy.

As far as who goes.. the vines in this house are strong. People are swing from them left and right. I really don't know who will go. Yeah Marcy said he will vote Janie's way but we all know that conversations in this house bear no merritt. I think George will probably save Ali and Erika and Marcy will decide the outcome. The rest you know are out to save Ali except for BB6.

Archived