I guess Allison is staying...............

cktb2793

My understanding from watching the feeds, the votes will be:

Ali Out = Kaysar, Howie, James, Erika

Danielle Out = Diane, Nakomis, Will, Boogie, Marcellas

Noone really knows what George is doing... he told Danielle that he'd keep her (days ago) but, he's been listening to the other side plead to keep Ali... so who knows.

If George keeps his word, it will be a tie and if he doesn't Danielle goes.

This is as of 7:00 pm cst, 7/11. :) Still lots of time for things to change though, I don't think they vote until tomorrow, late.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with George being the swing vote is this:

He will walk into the DR tomorrow and when they ask him to cast his vote to evict he will sit there for a second, and then look straight at the camera, and say......

I choose to elect John Kerry

BB: No George, this is not the presidential election from a few years ago. We need you to vote to EVICT either Danielle or Allison.

CG: Well, why would I want to evict either one of them? They are both really nice, pretty ladies. Hey, can we play in the trash again? That clam sundae stuff was kinda goood.

BB: GEORGE.....STOP THAT!!!!

CG: Stop what?

And then our screens will be filled with flames and when they come back, there will already be a new HoH, Dani and Ali will both be there and there will be no sign of Chicken George.

:)

Dep

As of right now, it looks like the votes will be:

To Evict Allison : Kayser, James, Erika, and Howie

To Evict Danielle: Will, Boogie, Diane, Nakomis, Marcellus, Chicken George

It sure looks like were going to be stuck with the VIRUS. If that bitch stays this week she's going to take the game to Final 2.

I don't know if I can watch the whole summer if it means listening to that annoying voice of hers. :angry:

^ Marcellas once again has changed his mind and would now vote to evict Alison. He and Janie shook on it, might change again tomorrow since nothing is set in stone in the BB house. But for now, he will vote to evict Ali.

^ Marcellas once again has changed his mind and would now vote to evict Alison. He and Janie shook on it, might change again tomorrow since nothing is set in stone in the BB house. But for now, he will vote to evict Ali.

Marcelles is stupid for putting Janelle in this position. If any word gets back that he plans on gunning for her, she'll blow the veto comp and seal his fate. Janelle should have gurenteed him safety from James, Kaysar, Howie and herself.

That's much better than guranteeing a veto!!!

With the vote so close what guarentee does she have the Marcelles sticks to his word? How will she ever know?

One thing is certain, the battle lines are drawn. The BB6ers have secured Erica and have Marcelles hanging on the fringe. It seems Diane, Jase and Nak have something strange going, Will and Boogie on the outskirts.

The Sovs are at a point where they need HOH next week in order to chip away at this thing!!!!

Diane and Boogie had a long talk with Erika. If she changes her mind seems like she might.....there will still be enough votes to keep Ali even if marcellus votes to evict her it still would be 4 - 6....... :angry:

Edit to add:

Couldn't hear what they were saying over the showering noise...... but Erika just whispered something to Ali in the bathroom and Ali HUGGED her.......... so it looks like we are definitely STUCK with Ali. :angry:

Votes will now be:

Ali out: Kayser, Marcellus, Howie, James

Danielle out: Chicken George, Will, Boogie, Diane, Nakomis, Erika

The three wild cards are Marcellas, Chicken George and Erika. All three have said they would both to evict Ali, AND vote to evict Dani.

If it's a tie, there were rumors flying around that the Veto holder gets to cast the deciding vote, in which case Jani would kick out Ali.

I personally don't think it's fair for the Veto holder to be the deciding vote.

Since in this case, she CLEARLY has a bias.

I think it would me much more fair to have them do a spin vote on the veto wheel, and whoever it lands on's vote counts for two.

Casper, would you feel the same way if let's say Danielle had won the veto and the house had split? If you would feel the same no matter what, then ok, but don;t say it is just because Janey is biased. That makes it sound like the only reason you don;t like the idea is because Ali still goes. Does that make sense?

The wheel idea would be good if done live because people would be forced to make some tough choices, out in the open in front of everyone. Which is probably why they decided not to do something like that. Could really F someones game plan up. But it would definately be interesting to see who really played hard for veto's on weeks when a tie could be possible.

Personally, since it is All-Stars and some of them are soooo cocky, I think "making them squirm" on the live show should have been mandatory.

Dep

your just all mad at her because she is after the blonde bombshell Janie. Personally dont like either of them. I just want Ali to stick around to hopefully help get rid of Janie. It will make the game more interesting at least.

Ummm, Deadsy, I think many people are just wayyyyy tired of Alison. She was annoying her season, but could be entertaining. Then she went on AR with Donny and people saw what a Harpy she is, and now she is back and being a snake from day 1 again. Not that there aren't many others in the house doing the same, but I don;t think you can simply blame the fact that she is after Janey. It seems that many people in the house are gonna target Janey. Alison just blew her wad a bit too fast and became the target the first week. It gave her the opportunity to remind everyone what a strong player she can be when it comes to protecting her own ass. The fact that people are so polarized both for and against her on the boards, shows that she was a good choice for the All-Stars.

Dep

I agree like I said i dont like either of them. I want them both gone it would be perfect if they could go 1, and 2 but i know that will never happen. Janelle and Ali are both strong players and they will stick for awhile. Especially Janelle because she seems to be able to win HOH's and Veto's at any time needed. I undertsand your sick of Ali and im sick of the Sov alliance especially Janie. Thats all I have to say about that.

I personally don't like Janelle all that much .. she's too cocky, and it annoys me.

That being said -- I think the wheel idea would be the fairest, to both 'sides' since the house is so obviously divided and would give both the sixers, and the other 'side' who have an yet unamed sort of alliance goin on equal shots at getting the HG they want to stay, to well -- stay.

Also .. although the people who hate Alison are quite vocal, there are others not just myself who really like Ali and want her to stay.

So don't assume EVERYONE thinks she's a virus.

Personally I would rather watch Ali all summer than Dani, but that's just me.

And I did not like at ALL how Dani confronted Chicken George. She seems a little out of her freaking mind tonight.

I think Ali is a far bigger threat than Janie. Janelle shoots pretty straight & gets people po'd, whereas Ali tells everyone what they want to hear & works them into a corner. Ironically, I think in 'real life' I'd like Ali & not care for Janelle, but in BBland I adore Janie & detest Ali. Go figure!! Although, I see Danielle as a huge threat for the same reason - people just don't see her coming & she seems so freakin' likeable outside the game. Ali needs to go -- NOW!

Susan.

I would like to see Ali get caught hiding and spying. That would be too funny. Personally i don't think she will survive this week. It looks like Marcellas will stay true to his word to Janie and Erika is also after Ali. Chicken George is the only floater, but even if he votes to evict Dani, it will be a tie and Ali will go.

The only way Ali is staying is if Marcellas betrays his word to Janie. I don't think that's in Marcellas' best interest right now. He needs to let go of BB3 and play BB7. Dani is not out to get him.

Wow, Danielle has already confronted Chicken George?? I haven't seen that, but the irony is just too much. She's the queen of betrayal and deception and she thinks she can take the moral high ground with.....of all people Chicken George???!! So what if he shook on it or gave her his word, that's the way the sugar flies in this game. If this is true about Danielle confronting CG, then I like her even less -- and I didn't think that was possible.

Archived