I guess Allison is staying...............

cktb2793

Dani didn't exactly "confront" CG. She was just begging him to vote to keep her and remminding him that they shook on it. There was nothing "confrontational" about the conversation.

Erika and Marc are still very shaky in my mind on who they will vote out. I think there is still a very real possibility that we may be stuck with Ali the virus.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually surprised Erika and Marcy are flip flopping. They both "hated" Allison and Danielle, respectively, because they were the reason Erika and Marcy got booted form their seasons. Although Marcellas is more emotional, I believe someone like Janelle can convince him not to vote out his enemy in order to avenge his booting, later.

Where as booting Allison the sooner the better is an easy sell because of her athletic prowess and intelligence. And also, if she manages to remain in the house, she will no longer view BB6-ers any diffrent than those who voted her out. Thus, Marcellas, Jase, Erika, George or anyone else will be targetted, not just Howie, Janelle, Kaysar and James. Allison has a long memory and is "evil" enough to slit someone's throat while they sleep. Lying to people who trust her is as easy as kicking a kitten through a fan. Although I personally do not like Allison, I must say, she is probably the smartest one in the house and at the same time, she is the meanest.

But, let's not forget the reason Allison and Danelle are up is because of Danelle's plan to "stir things up".

I'd rather have Danelle in the house because she has shown more than Allison that the game started the second they walked into thte house. Allison jumped aboard the plan and stepped right into the trap. Danelle can now see where the alliances in the house are and have a HUGE threat booted. She's a pretty smart, lady.

No, Danielle is a dumbass and between the two needs to be the first to go for making such a huge amateur mistake right out of the gate.

If the non-season 6 people in that house allow Alison to walk out that door Thursday night they can just kiss their chances goodbye up against Janelle's alliance. If people like Danielle, Marcellas, and Erika ever get HOH (and that's a big if, of course), then who do you think they will target? They're not brave enough to go after the strong players. Instead, they're going to target people like Chicken George who is harmless. By reducing the numbers of the other players (outside the season 6 people), then Janelle's alliance just gets that much more powerful. And when it gets down to just Janelle's alliance and Marcellas and Erika, I can't wait to see their faces when they get the boot before Kaysar, Howie, and possibly James. I really think Janelle is taking Marcellas for a ride.

I tell you, Marcellas, Erika, and Chicken George need a big reality check. (I can't help but think, though, that Erika secretly wants to see Alison stay if only to do her dirty work in eliminating Janelle).

<<<carmen: If the non-season 6 people in that house allow Alison to walk out that door Thursday night they can just kiss their chances goodbye up against Janelle's alliance.>>>

Those are my thoughts to carmen.

I'm not really a big fan of Alison's, but I like how she can stir up the house.And we need that this season .

I am afraid that if they let her go this week, sov 6 will gain power.Like you said, the others will be afraid to start trouble, and draw attention to themselves by targeting S6.

I am most upset with Marcellas right now. I can't believe he let Janie talk him into changing his vote.

Arghhh! What is he thinking?!?! :excl:

I just don't see her keeping her word with him.Maybe I'm wrong,but I don't have much faith in Janie :rolleyes:

If Alison goes I don't think that means that the BB6ers have automaticly won.

Alison is in the spotlight because she vocally declared who she was going after. She is willing to do the dirty work for others. The biggest mistake you can make in this game is to play the same game from seasons past.

Will and Alison are both doing this.

I think it comes down to not hiring henchmen in this game to doing your dirty work. If they want the BB6ers out they are going to have to do it themselves.

Did anyone just catch the conversation between Erica and Mike Boogie? Something about "did they tell Nakomis?" And "I'm sure Diane did?" This combined with comments from Erica about what a snake Allison is made me think Allison got more votes to evict than we think.

Hoping I'm not just delusionally hopeful!!!

Just the opposite - it seemed like they were talking about voting Alison off - like they somehow they convinced Mike Boogie and I'm assuming Dr. Will to change their votes! What if it's unanimous to vote Allison out! I can't wait to see her face! (Especially since Marc told her "not to worry" this AM.)

Did anyone just catch the conversation between Erica and Mike Boogie? Something about "did they tell Nakomis?" And "I'm sure Diane did?" This combined with comments from Erica about what a snake Allison is made me think Allison got more votes to evict than we think.

Hoping I'm not just delusionally hopeful!!!

Erica seems to be gathering info and feeding it to Janelle.

Marcelles just got a sweetheart deal out of Janelle.

I think M and E have all the gusto to make or break this game right now. They can squeeze in with the BB6ers and just feed info while staying off of everyones radar. I said earlier that not everyone is going to want to break them up. Even the ones that claim they have to aren't so sure if the BB6ers are working together.

It makes sense that Erica and Marcelles would cozy up to Janelle. Those two may be the weakest players in the house.

Kaysar has been awfully quiet thus far.

THe only standouts are Howie and James in that group.

I just got onto the feeds. Boogie is all depressed. He" campaigned for three days and wasted his time-----everything changed in a half hour"-----I guess he and Will will change their vote. We might be rid of Alison.

See my big disappointed face. :lol:

Oh I think with Allison gone, sites are still set on season 6ers and this would actually bring alliances like Will/ Booger, Nakomis/ Diane, George/ Danielle together with Jase floating thier way. Everyone has made comments about taking out members of Season 6, and I don't think anyone is going to start resting on his or her laurels...well, maybe Howie. Kayser, James and Howie haven't impressed me enough to think they could win HOH soon. I personally think Will will pull it out. If anyone other than the Season 6ers wins HOH, who do you think will be on the block? Kaysar and Janelle...If one of them wins veto, they will be replaced by guess who...another season 6er.

And then BUSTO...they're 4 will be 3.

Tarman12 Posted Today, 02:13 PM

I just got onto the feeds. Boogie is all depressed. He" campaigned for three days and wasted his time-----everything changed in a half hour"-----I guess he and Will will change their vote. We might be rid of Alison.

See my big disappointed face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What changed? Were any deals made?

anyone notice that one minute Alison HATES Janelle and wants to drown her, but then on the next episode she is just "mad at her"? How two faced is this woman? Not strategically, but just as a person.

Archived