Housecalls

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok im gonna sound like a real dumbass but when you look in the archives shouldnt there be arrows for up and down i cant see them i dont know can someone tell me where the arrows are i dont see them and i think thats why i cant watch episodes of house calls

i havent watched an episode of housecalls since the friday that jase was on right after his eviction.......

can you tell me, what's good about this one...and then maybe i'll want to watch it?

Jase isn't there. Hope that's good enough :)

I can't comment much, Arnold was the perfect guest.

edit: everyone should have their own opinion on the interview, I don't want to sell you anything so I think you should watch it without my opinion of why.

I haven't watched housecalls all season, but I watched part of today's because Arnold Shapiro was on to address complaints he's been getting about the feeds not truly being 24/7 and about him appearing to favor Janelle and Chilltown to other player's detriment because of the redo and because Mike was allowed to mention the coup power to influence Chicken George's nominations.

I found it more frustrating than anything because all he said was that they block out feeds during comps - well why do they have to block out feeds during comps? And to address the 'rigging' complaints he brought out the 'moral outrage' and the 'person of stature' cards without actually offering up any facts or footage to dispute the allegations. He also claimed he did not have any favorites TO WIN . . . I've mentioned this before, but I think in his mind if everybody who makes sequester makes the same amount of money it doesn't in his eyes seem to count as 'rigging' if one person makes it farther because he's given them advantages along the way so long as the don't make final 2.

Oh and Bunky's back as co-host . . .

PS I really like Gretchen as a host :)

"I do like gretchen, when she has actually watched a live feed or two"

--------------

I don't think Gretchen really watches or gets into the feeds either. I guess she gets quite busy with everything going on.

However, .I still think Arnold Shapiro was a good interview ( he looks like my uncle )

Watched the Arnold interview and it was good. I really can't believe people really call and email him about this crap.It's entertainment....thats it.

Nice Job Arnold :D

http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer2/play7.pl...19.104547469185

Must have real player to view.

I thought it was the pefect interview too. Worth watching!

I also never understood why would complain to him about the prodcution. He & CBS are in control of the show and its just a game. I also think if CBS keeps getting complaints and other stuff directed to them at their offices, they may decide to use that against renewing the show if it becomes a burden to them.

Well, maybe I am too grouchy for this place, but I have to give the interview a thumbs down.

I think aggressive is too strong a word, but I think he could have gotten his point across in a friendlier manner.

We know they work hard, we all work hard, if a client complains about my company I don't scold them and tell them it hurts my feelings. I address their concerns. Which he did, I just think he came on a bit strong.

He could have put rumors to rest without telling us he eats 3 meals a day there and moaning about how much he puts into it. If it's supposed to be just a game to us then it can be just business to him.

I don't know, I just thought he was a bit rude.

Just my 2 cents, my opinion only.

This is a VERY late comment, but Lisa from BB3 was a complete idiot whenever she guest hosted the show. All her advice on the game was totally worthless, as well as her opinions. The show ISNT rigged, and the fact she implies that it was means BB3 was rigged around her floater ass and if shes so damn righetous about it she needs to give back the 500 000 she won. Also her ideas about the gameplay of the houseguests were just as stupid as well. She insists that the floaters were forced to come together since SOV was targetting them, but they would have came together regardless. The game would be pretty much SOV vs. floaters if Chilltown was gone starting week 2 (4 against 6? yeah those are great odds Lisa). I hope she never guest hosts that show again..stick to pole dancing for spare change and food stamps.

Archived