Housecalls

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing about Housecalls on Wednesday was Gretchen and Bunky trying to get into the house to feed Georgie KFC.

That is here

part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l49HBweNZbo

btw, if you like poker and/or weird movies,

check out http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=senrs

or http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=senrs

boy, marcellas is really living in a different world. he has no clue what he is talking about and he is trying to explain to US what happened this season... ummm hello marcellas.. you have been free from bb for how many hours? you have no clue. keep talking.. you look like an ass.

lmao I know...he is just a jealous drama queen and my goodness he whines more then James.

Is this twit never going to get over the fact that Janelle evicted Diane? Its seems like he is more pissed about that then his own eviction.

I'm sorry but who cares if Diane needed the money and wanted to stay till sequester? Was Janie suppose to keep someone who A) was a threat to her...big time! and B) wait to send someone to sequester, just so then vote aginst her in the event that Janie made final two.

Marjellous is on some serious crack. I hate him....I hope Beau and Janelle whip his pansy A$$

i just dont understand how he can get mad at others for not doing what HE wanted them to do. they werent there to play for HIM.... so why did he get so nasty cause they played for themselves and not him... its just weird.

maybe if he knew how to play... he would have went farther. all he wanted to do was lay around and judge everyone and play director.. uhhh hello... if you wanted certain people nominated.. you should have won an hoh.

So frustrating that these people that come out of the house and rewrite what happened. They also think they have a right to be a hater of another houseguest if they don't play the game they way they want them too.

ie: James, Erika, Boogie and Marcellas. Helooooooooo we were there. We saw the feeds. geeez.

Thanks for posting the housecall links.

ok.. so for the first time... i called housecalls so i could ask boogie if he thought wanting to "urinate and crap" (i chose nicer words than what he originally said) on janelle was maybe crossing the line of a good trashing..... they wouldnt let me go on because they wanted to try and keep things positive.

uhhh... if you want things positive, dont have boobie on the show. heck, for that matter dont bring back marcellas cause he is nothing close to a postive person. erika might have been another reality breakdown.. but boogie will always be a nasty piece of crap.

i was surprise at how many "positive" calls boogie got.. but i chalked it up to fans of wills..... :huh:

That would have been great fizzle I think the show was dissapointing. I didn't want to watch him get compliments. That guy really thinks he is Gods gift to the world and that he is so great. Someone needs to cut him back down a couple hundred pegs. The only good part of the show was when the caller brought up his anger about people believing will is the mastermind and he is the sidekick. He is so jealous of Wills popularity. What major plan did he have. So he won a few comps when it mattered. Will still is the Brains. And please TAR/CBS do NOT put Booger on TAR. Maybe we should start a pitition for that. I sure as heck don't want to see him on any show or anywere ever ever again. I've seen too much of him already.

Will and Booger's sixth grade schoolboy banter in the DR is probably why they'll be on the Amazing Race and be somewhat of a hit. The Hippies were eccentric and very funny last season. Booger and Will won't be loveable like the Hippies were, but they will play off each other. Time will tell if they'll be disrespectful to other cultures. The Hippies were respectful - I somehow don't see the same respect coming from Booger's ignorant lips.

That's outrageous that fizzle got through but was not allowed to say it like it was. CBS must have wanted the positive spin to attract viewers to the AR. Don't know how many AR fans would appreciate someone who says he wants to p*ss and sh*t on another contestant.

Archived