Jump to content
Dade

Bayleigh Dayton

Recommended Posts

On 7/17/2018 at 2:27 AM, HeleneL said:

Was wondering too why she would be trending when she's no more interesting than anyone else.  If production had anything to do with her getting the power I sure wish they'd keep their fickle fingers out of the house.  There was so much obvious intrusion from them when Paul was in the house, especially when Cody and Jess were in there, it would be nice if they just let things progress as it was in the past.

I wish we could learn all that production does to influence this game.  Actually, I just wish they would stay out of it and we could see the REAL results of all the game play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would have been nice to know what each good app was before anybody picked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the “good apps” all probably had the same prize, just worded in a different way to fit the name of the app, so no matter which one the winner picked, they still got exactly what production wanted them to get, if that makes sense lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, srmarshall32 said:

I think the “good apps” all probably had the same prize, just worded in a different way to fit the name of the app, so no matter which one the winner picked, they still got exactly what production wanted them to get, if that makes sense lol

That does make sense, put I still hate the way production sticks their nose in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't like her at all.  Happy to see she's on slop this week, totally deserves it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The glare she gave Kaitlyn as the votes were read was hysterical. It was bitter at the very least and extreme dislike to put it nicely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, and I’m also not a fan. She’s too full of her princess self for my taste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, just saw that Bayleigh won HOH.  I’m not really a fan of hers, but it will be interesting to see what she does this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's been HOH less then 12 hours and I'm over her already. She's gonna run around and read her Bible. It's funny, she wasn't reading the Bible when she was doing a guy she only knew two weeks. Let the ass kissing commence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm waiting to see if she has a holier than thou nomination speech.  Tyler was Johnny on the spot explaining how he's all alone now with Kaitlyn being evicted.  Lol.  I can see her targeting Sam and Brett.  We shall see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No! I can’t stand the “princess”. And HOH.   Ugh  where is all the hate when she called JC a “little man” when talking to Fessie? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The queen is on her throne! I cannot stand her and than nose thing she does! So ANNOYING! She is loving the ass kissing! Swaggy I hope you moved on. She is too high maintenance for ANY man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never saw why see liked Swaggy but, I feel that she is a smart girl.  She sees what is going on in the house. Is she going to be smart enough to plant the right seeds to blow up the other side of the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrazyBBFan said:

I never saw why see liked Swaggy but, I feel that she is a smart girl.  She sees what is going on in the house. Is she going to be smart enough to plant the right seeds to blow up the other side of the house.

 

You gotta be crazy! ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone else hear her say to Haleigh that she is "late" almost a week and starting to get worried?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, snancypants said:

anyone else hear her say to Haleigh that she is "late" almost a week and starting to get worried?  

Ruh Roe Shaggy.... I mean Swaggy!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, snancypants said:

anyone else hear her say to Haleigh that she is "late" almost a week and starting to get worried?  

Always seems like someone happens to be "late" every year.  Wouldn't happen if they kept their pants on.  Wasn't it said that they have condoms available in the rooms?  Are they too stupid to use them or is it they don't want anyone to see them grab one and so take a chance.  :bash:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Always seems like someone happens to be "late" every year.  Wouldn't happen if they kept their pants on.  Wasn't it said that they have condoms available in the rooms?  Are they too stupid to use them or is it they don't want anyone to see them grab one and so take a chance.  :bash:

She told Fessy when she was in HOH her first night that she took a test and it’s negative. What would her parents think of her if that was the case? How can anyone do that with cameras EVERYWHERE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, pfeifchris77 said:

She told Fessy when she was in HOH her first night that she took a test and it’s negative. What would her parents think of her if that was the case? How can anyone do that with cameras EVERYWHERE!

I did realize they actually did the deed!!!  I’m always amazed by the people that are willing to have sex on national tv when they know there’s cameras everywhere.  Then have the nerve to question other people’s morals or behavior.

 

Pot meet kettle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Keepittogether said:

I did realize they actually did the deed!!!  I’m always amazed by the people that are willing to have sex on national tv when they know there’s cameras everywhere.  Then have the nerve to question other people’s morals or behavior.

 

Pot meet kettle.  

Darn auto correct.  I meant to write I DIDN’T realize they did the deed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, what an attitude. HOH has really turned her head. Hope the votes backfire on her and Brett stays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LSUFAN said:

Wow, what an attitude. HOH has really turned her head. Hope the votes backfire on her and Brett stays. 

I really hope Tyler uses his head and uses it on Brett as Princess wannabe needs a dose of reality. The world does not revolve around her. RUN SWAGGY C RUN!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, being HoH upgraded her from princess to queen.

 

I doubt Tyler uses it since she thinks she can count on him and another member of his alliance would probably up. It’s better for him to have her confidence when his alliance will loose someone regardless.

 

I hated how she treated Fessy and demanded him do what she says without questioning her at all. I don’t even like Fessy but no one she be treated like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, I'm tired of hearing about swagless from this idiot. 

 

Second, will there be outrage and a special look at her calling JC munchkin and little man behind his back? 

 

Third, just like Sam, she let the power go to her head. Why does she think she can demand loyalty from people and they will honor that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×