Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This guy really has a much better game than Paul's. He's manipulative minus the douchery entitled behavior and bullying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WOC said:

This guy really has a much better game than Paul's. He's manipulative minus the douchery entitled behavior and bullying.

At the moment, he is playing the best game. He's being involved in everything but staying under the radar. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WOC said:

This guy really has a much better game than Paul's. He's manipulative minus the douchery entitled behavior and bullying.

You are right.  He is MUCH better than Paul.  I like that he knows when to be evasive in his answers.  Especially to Kaitlyn.  She is so needy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

So what!  Paul was on the Candy Crush show just before his second crack at BB.  Some people just like to try to earn some $$ with game shows.  Who cares.  Not my gig but it's entertainment.  Jess and Cody didn't win BB but won TAR.

 

 

I know. I just don’t like it. Just my opinion. I miss when Big Brother had more super fans than models. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not such a fan on his as of late. Sam put up Kaitlyn because she was “trying to help out Tyler as she knows Kaitlyn bothers him.” But now he wants to keep Kaitlyn?? Why do that to Sam? He knows Kaitlyn is her #1 target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone seems to think he plays like Paul but in my opinion so far his game play is very involved but without letting anyone know which is more like Derrick played.  I think Paul was much more arrogant while Derrick was humble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, snancypants said:

everyone seems to think he plays like Paul but in my opinion so far his game play is very involved but without letting anyone know which is more like Derrick played.  I think Paul was much more arrogant while Derrick was humble. 

I agree 100%.  Paul was so arrogant he made all the fans hate him.  The house guests were not smart enough to know how he was playing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He plays like nobody sees the type of game he is playing.  It's going to interesting to see if he uses the Veto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

He plays like nobody sees the type of game he is playing.  It's going to interesting to see if he uses the Veto.

He needs to wise up and use it. He’s seen Big Brother before. He should know Bayleigh and everyone else is telling him what he wants to hear. Next week he’s the Target because he keeps winning. Wake up Tyler! Kaitlyn totally screwed up that pretty head of yours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's working it. Good chance he'd be America's Player, or whatever that is, when the dust settles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like him to get HOH and be safe.  Bay will prob put him up if he is not HOH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Would like him to get HOH and be safe.  Bay will prob put him up if he is not HOH.

I don't think he really wants or needs to win HOH right now.  I think DR is helping him and telling him to chillout because he won Vetos, HoH and Power App.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's still playing the best game. He's involved in everything and everyone trust him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like he is playing a great game or is he being setup for a big fall. If he has to use his Power App, what is LV6 going to say?  What is all the people that trust him going to say? He has made deals with everyone but, he has not told anybody about his Power App.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

It looks like he is playing a great game or is he being setup for a big fall. If he has to use his Power App, what is LV6 going to say?  What is all the people that trust him going to say? He has made deals with everyone but, he has not told anybody about his Power App.   

 

True, but not one of them can keep their mouth shut so probably best he doesn’t tell anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't tell anyone anything about the power app! Sure way to get a target on your back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, WOC said:

I wouldn't tell anyone anything about the power app! Sure way to get a target on your back.

exactly! - especially with this group - the majority has diarrhea of the mouth in that house! - he is wise not to tell anyone -  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, graceomalley said:

exactly! - especially with this group - the majority has diarrhea of the mouth in that house! - he is wise not to tell anyone -  

If you tell one person, you just as well stand in the kitchen and yell it out for everyone to hear, that way 2 minutes will be saved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can Tyler take himself down using his power app? If he can, will he risk it because this possibly reveal that he can't be trusted. Also if anyone takes him down then Tyler deserves to win the whole game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QuietStorm06 said:

Can Tyler take himself down using his power app? If he can, will he risk it because this possibly reveal that he can't be trusted. Also if anyone takes him down then Tyler deserves to win the whole game.

I don’t think so. He needs to be in the ‘cloud’ to avoid nomination. Since he couldnt be in this cloud, he couldn’t avoid it. But I totally think he’ll be fine not telling people about the power app till close to the minute that he uses it. He’ll be great at spinning why he kept it a secret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who in the house is smart enough to put Tyler on the block?   Scottie, Bay or JC?  Was Tyler able to put himself on the block to be less of a target?  If it was Sam, she's gonna win this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×