1 minute ago, joystiick said:

So what are you trying to say? Cody should be the AFP? You may need a few more sessions with a puppet-master.  

:lol:

44 minutes ago, WOC said:

If I wasn't so lazy I'd vote for Cody too. B)

I'd vote for Cody but I'm so jaded by The Paul Show that I don't think it matters who gets the most votes. It has probably already been decided who will win. It even could be Cody. BB's way to appease some of the viewers who are angry about the game being given to Paul. 

33 minutes ago, straykat said:

I'd vote for Cody but I'm so jaded by The Paul Show that I don't think it matters who gets the most votes. It has probably already been decided who will win. It even could be Cody. BB's way to appease some of the viewers who are angry about the game being given to Paul. 

Good point and possibly true. All of the sites I check on have Cody leading in the polls for AFP. It's overwhelmingly anti Paul too. 

12 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Okay...I've decided to switch my AFP vote to Cody...let's go Team Cody!!

You're a flip flopper!

On 9/15/2017 at 12:34 PM, rubyred08 said:

All my votes are for Jason!!!

I like Jason a lot, but based on his rape statements, it is doubtful he will win, so my votes go to the next nicest player, which is Kevin 

On 9/14/2017 at 6:02 PM, fredtheturtle said:

Jessica and Cody really. Horrible players. Thsts just dumb.

I agree; Jess and Cody did horribly

15 minutes ago, Vista said:

I like Jason a lot, but based on his rape statements, it is doubtful he will win, so my votes go to the next nicest player, which is Kevin 

Rape statements: Hold down a female HG so the other guys could back door her, Fu@k Kevin's wife and force his children to watch, rape old women  in a nursing home... this is the guy you like but Cody is the bad/crazy guy. 

1 minute ago, straykat said:

Rape statements: Hold down a female HG so the other guys could back door her, Fu@k Kevin's wife and force his children to watch, rape old women  in a nursing home... this is the guy you like but Cody is the bad/crazy guy. 

But Cody has the crazy eye stare!

28 minutes ago, WOC said:

But Cody has the crazy eye stare!

Lol, that's an old old movie with one of my favorite actors. Love the crazy eye comment.

The best thing about Cody winning AFP will be that the final 7 or so will INSTANTLY realize that America was never on THEIR side.

3 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

The best thing about Cody winning AFP will be that the final 7 or so will INSTANTLY realize that America was never on THEIR side.

YES, this ^^^^

4 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Agreed!

5 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

It will surely upset some on the boards as well....

4 hours ago, watchers said:

It will surely upset some on the boards as well....

I don't like Cody, but it won't bother me in the least if he wins AFP.   It's not like any of the HGs will share it with me, so why would I care? 

I care about who wins elections because they impact my life.  Who wins on BB does not.  

1 hour ago, Roli said:

I don't like Cody, but it won't bother me in the least if he wins AFP.   It's not like any of the HGs will share it with me, so why would I care? 

I care about who wins elections because they impact my life.  Who wins on BB does not.  

Are you freakin' kidding me?!  If the wrong person wins AFP, the earth could split into 2 pieces, then explode!  :huh:

19 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Are you freakin' kidding me?!  If the wrong person wins AFP, the earth could split into 2 pieces, then explode!  :huh:

Thursday could be a rough day.  :fear:    Or a great day.   :)

11 hours ago, Roli said:

So you won't vote for anyone....

On 9/17/2017 at 2:00 PM, stevea11 said:

Have been in love with that man all my life !!  Thanks for the memory.  And right on point.

1 hour ago, watchers said:

So you won't vote for anyone....

Correct.  

On 9/14/2017 at 10:33 PM, Roli said:

Well, I still don't care, but if Cody does win I hope the money goes toward the care of his daughter.  If he owes any back child support (likely), that might happen.  

Why is it likely?