JUROR #1 - Shelli Poole (Week 7) - Nominated (Evicted 8/13)

Slowpoke

Now she's crying again because she didn't win the HOH comp. BOOO HOOO HOOO The 5 week faux-mance is over. The game continues.

Put the Queen on the block 

Vanelli on the block will be hilarious. Diva vs. Diva.

Yes that would be great.  And have a back-up Diva in case one of the Divas comes down with a veto.  I am, of course, speaking of Austin.

Of course, the house will be thrown into confusion as to which Diva to vote out.

I wonder how Shelli will plead her case to Becky regarding nominations?

1. Clay & I saved you when we voted out Jason. We love you and we kept our promise.

2. I'm in mourning because Clay left, please give me a break.

3. It was all Austin's fault.

4. The backdoor Austin plan was all Vanessa's idea, I had nothing to do with it.

1. Clay & I saved you when we voted out Jason. We love you and we kept our promise.

4. The backdoor Austin plan was all Vanessa's idea, I had nothing to do with it.

All of the above, LOL

Exactly Shelli is the Guilt trip Queen.  This is verbatim what will escape her trap.

Actually I don't think Shelli will have to work it that hard.  Becky wants to hitch her wagon to Shelli in any way she can.  How she thinks she'll beat Shelli in the finals is anybody's guess, but

Becky isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

I don't think Becky is as dumb as we think she is because she told Vanessa she wanted no deals with her.  She wants to backdoor Vanessa at least she is in my opinion going after the correct person this week.

Problem is -- and Becky and / or James crew apparently haven't figured this out yet -- is that they are still outnumbered by the Sixth Sense.  Unless Becky strategically puts two players from

the original Sixth Sense alliance up (after veto, etc.) such as Shelli AND Vanessa -- the Sixth Sense has the numbers to vote off whoever else one of their people is sitting next to (such as

Steve, for example).  Last I heard Becky was planning on pulling Shelli down with veto and backdooring Vanessa.  Steve vs. Vanessa = Steve will go.

Getting Steve out is something Becky expressed a couple weeks back.  I don't think Steve is even close to being her target this week, but she really needs to work the numbers to realize

that she can't leave anyone on that block but two Sixth Sense members.  Otherwise, they're going to make sure they retain their numbers.

Okay, I just double-checked the numbers.  Worst case (I think) would be a tie and Becky would have to break it.

Shelli has to win the veto to save herself from eviction this week. IF Vanessa wins veto & takes Shelli down another one of her alliance is going up in Shelli's place. Becky's not gonna nominate James, Meg, Jackie, or Johnny Mac as the replacement.

If Becky wins POV and takes Shelli down Vanessa is the replacement. But if Steve wins the veto or someone use the veto on Steve, then Shelli will be sitting next to Vanessa on Thursday night. Becky could break the tie by keeping Shelli and voting Vanessa out.

I wonder how Shelli will be treating Becky this week??? Will Shelli be kissing ass or avoiding Becky???

Shelli seems to be doing just fine without Clay.  Given her "history of relationships" this will probably be just another failed one in the showmance department (and she should consider herself lucky because Clay is one step up from Willie Hantz, just a little more height).

I don't think Becky is as dumb as we think she is because she told Vanessa she wanted no deals with her.  She wants to backdoor Vanessa at least she is in my opinion going after the correct person this week.

Because Vanessa is in the way of her working with Shelli.

Shelli & Johnny Mac were talking game outside the other day. Johnny Mac advised Shelli to lay low and stay out of the drama and she should be OK this week.

For the DE they (Johnny Mac, Steve & Shelli) want to target the twins & backdoor Austin, but they need to team up with the goblins to make it happen.

Johnny Mac told Shelli to make amends with James, so they could work together this one time. Shelli & Johnny Mac both agree that James is afraid of Shelli targeting him if she wins HOH.

James found some of Clay's clothes and laundered them. He gave the Texas A&M shirt to Shelli, and she seemed really appreciative. Then later Shelli & one of the twins go to the HaveNot room and take some more shirts that Shelli says are Clay's. Later, when James is looking for one of the shirts, he now knows that Shelli took it. And now James is a little pissed that Shelli didn't ask for the other items, she just took them without him knowing.

They all wear each other's clothes from time to time, and it's really not a big deal. But in the BB house little things often get blown out of proportion.

Just when I was starting think that Shelli teaming up with Johnny Mac & Steve was a good idea, Shelli goes and pulls this "shirtgate". I hope it bites her in the butt.

Shelli & Johnny Mac were talking game outside the other day. Johnny Mac advised Shelli to lay low and stay out of the drama and she should be OK this week.

For the DE they (Johnny Mac, Steve & Shelli) want to target the twins & backdoor Austin, but they need to team up with the goblins to make it happen.

Johnny Mac told Shelli to make amends with James, so they could work together this one time. Shelli & Johnny Mac both agree that James is afraid of Shelli targeting him if she wins HOH.

James found some of Clay's clothes and laundered them. He gave the Texas A&M shirt to Shelli, and she seemed really appreciative. Then later Shelli & one of the twins go to the HaveNot room and take some more shirts that Shelli says are Clay's. Later, when James is looking for one of the shirts, he now knows that Shelli took it. And now James is a little pissed that Shelli didn't ask for the other items, she just took them without him knowing.

They all wear each other's clothes from time to time, and it's really not a big deal. But in the BB house little things often get blown out of proportion.

Just when I was starting think that Shelli teaming up with Johnny Mac & Steve was a good idea, Shelli goes and pulls this "shirtgate". I hope it bites her in the butt.

It appears it did bite her in the butt.  I still think that Vanessa should go she drives me crazy and I don't even have to deal with her on a daily basis.   Becky is going to be livid.

Shelli shot her game in the foot about a couple of stupid shirts (I think Clay even gave James one back when they were still friends).

She got herself all worked up into a frenzy and the Twit Twins joined the pack mentality.  It was stupid 2nd grade playground mentality.

If Shelli wanted it she probably could have simply asked James and he would have given her the shirts.  Instead she got worked up, took them and make all kinds of nasty remarks.

Is there not a BB rule about riffling through and taking the property of another houseguest??

Shelli shot her game in the foot about a couple of stupid shirts (I think Clay even gave James one back when they were still friends).She got herself all worked up into a frenzy and the Twit Twins joined the pack mentality.  It was stupid 2nd grade playground mentality.If Shelli wanted it she probably could have simply asked James and he would have given her the shirts.  Instead she got worked up, took them and make all kinds of nasty remarks. Is there not a BB rule about riffling through and taking the property of another houseguest??

Apparently there are no specific rules, and common courtesy does not apply. Although there was an incident involving HGs toothbrushes years ago, but I don't remember the specifics.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name