Wednesday, August 15th - Live Feed & BBAD

kissesinVA

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell Ian is doing on the hammock right now?????? My speakers aren't good enough... even with head phones... It sounds like he is speaking in tongues!

I KNOW!!!! I'm so worried about him! From what I can make out, he's talking about hating Boogie and Frank right now. I think.... Cause he keeps saying something about stupid Frank in a unitard.

Thank GOD Britney is back to calm him down!

I think he's upset about Frank (with Mike's encouragement) to set up a "date" with Ashley. Which they had last night and it got very touchy, feely, kissy.

It will be an interesting day if Ian finds out about the make-out session. I don't think he will have such a hard time now, putting them (Frank/Mike) on the block if he ever wins HoH. Which we know the Quack Pack was going to want him to do and why he's thrown the last couple comps. imo

I think he's upset about Frank (with Mike's encouragement) to set up a "date" with Ashley. Which they had last night and it got very touchy, feely, kissy.

It will be an interesting day if Ian finds out about the make-out session. I don't think he will have such a hard time now, putting them (Frank/Mike) on the block if he ever wins HoH. Which we know the Quack Pack was going to want him to do and why he's thrown the last couple comps. imo

Woah! What time did that happen????? I completely missed that!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!

The Zingbot must read the BB websites... his zing on Danielle was spot on!!!!!!

That was hillarious and it really burned her butt too, lol. I also loved the one where you think its about Joe being the oldest in the house and then the Zingbot turned it on Boogie.