Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

NOW IF Rach could just shut her pie hole and roll with it she will be safe, but she is already blabbing her mouth & screwing up... Shelly said "Just duct tape her mouth, sometime you just need to shut up... not even here but in life!" Shelly is getting pissed!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% agree.

People say Rachel plays personally .. but in my mind she plays much less personally than some of the players in the house do. The nasty stuff that comes out of Dani and Kalia's mouth when they're together is disturbing. They are just SOOOOOOOOOOO viscous about it. They take it to a much more personal level I think than Rachel and Brenden did when the situation was reversed.

And I agree with you, 100%. To me, the stuff that comes out of the other house guests mouths is MUCH WORSE then anything Rachel or Brendon have ever said. Dani and Kalia sit around and make house guest bashing a past time - kind of like Brittney did last season. I lost all respect for Brittany last season and I'm quickly losing respect for Dani and Kalia. I dont mind the different alliances talking about each others game, but when it gets to personal stuff its simply unnecessary and a turn off for me.

I am voting for Brendon to come back just so that Kalia and Dani will have a huge surprise on Thursday can't wait to see their faces, Please let it be Brendon. I am tired of Dani thinking she knows everything and Rachel better stick with her 5 person alliance Jeff, Jordon, Brendon, Rachel and Shelly after Shelly got Kalia to put up Lawon. Jeff and Jordon stuck with her after Brendon left and she'd better remember that. I guess the cake walk to the end won't be so easy for Dani now she will finally lose control of the house!

Brendon comes back the season is over for me.. The Rachel pity party was bad enough, but both of them together, I can't watch it at all!!

Totally agree because I like Daniele...but I don't dislike Brendon/Rachel, I just hate that J/J would be happy for him to return so they could continue to sponge off Brenchel's great competition skills.

I don't actually mind if Brendon comes back - it makes J/J safer, because the target will be squarely on B/R's backs. It will definitely make things interesting. Just hope it's NOT Dom. I could even live with Cassi coming back because it would make Rachel's head explode!

Not really, because it has come out (be Dani admitted to it) that it was not Rachels idea to get Cassie out. So the whole idea of Rachel just being jealous of Cassie has been proven to just be a big bunch of BS.....So that makes Cassie wrong about the whole argument, and has no reason to hold any grudges against Rachel. Not to mention the bond between Rachel Jordan and Shelly is much stronger than it was 3 weeks ago so Cassie (if she wants to have any shot at the game) will have to make up with Rachel and work with her team (Shelly Adam Jordan Jeff and Rachel) Or go with Danis team (Porshe Kalia and Dani) Which with the whole Shelly vote lie may or may not sway her to go against Shelly. I dont think it will tho because she really adores Shelly. So Cassie really doesnt bring in any drama factor to the game like we all want. SO voting for her with were the game is at today doesnt make much sense. She has become a non factor. Dom coming back would give Dani some extra help and may cause some drama. But Brendon coming back will flip the whole house upside down because Dani will be PISSED and the others will be worried...Even his own alliance wanted him out last week so it would be interesting to see what they do if he came back...

Yes! My girl might actually make it through this week .. and STAY!!!

Omg, Rachel .. I love you ... but please, please, please keep your mouth shut and be a good girl!!

omg I know!!! I am SO proud of Rachel!!! Her plan her and Brendon made while laying in the hamm out back seems to be working brilliantly. Lay low dont win comps and make ppl less affraid of you. Now not even 5 days later she has Dani and Kalia (esp Kalia) convinced she isnt as strong as everybody thinks and can be disposed of at any point in the game. I am not sure it can be said anymore that Rachel has no "game" outside of winning comps because she has been able to convince people she isnt that big of a threat. That is awesome game play. As much as I adore her and Brendon I do have to say she is playing a much better game on her own with out him. And IF he comes back I hope she stays humble and doesnt show over confidence and get all of the HGs pissed off at her again. But saying I am proud of her would be a huge understatment.....

NOW IF Rach could just shut her pie hole and roll with it she will be safe, but she is already blabbing her mouth & screwing up... Shelly said "Just duct tape her mouth, sometime you just need to shut up... not even here but in life!" Shelly is getting pissed!

This is so true! And I can not believe that they are gonna (at this minute) send one of their own home just because they "think" that Rachel is automatically gonna be back in the game if she is evicted this week. They (Danielle especially) will shit if Brendon comes back and Rachel is still there with Jeff and Jordan. Sweet baby Jesus...please let this happen!!!

This is so true! And I can not believe that they are gonna (at this minute) send one of their own home just because they "think" that Rachel is automatically gonna be back in the game if she is evicted this week. They (Danielle especially) will shit if Brendon comes back and Rachel is still there with Jeff and Jordan. Sweet baby Jesus...please let this happen!!!

It will be an EPIC slap in the face...

Me too!!!! Bring it!!!

Amen and thank you Baby JeaSUS if that happens

Totally agree because I like Daniele...but I don't dislike Brendon/Rachel, I just hate that J/J would be happy for him to return so they could continue to sponge off Brenchel's great competition skills.

I don't think J/J are spongeing off Brenchel...think its Jeff's strategy because he knows as vets he and Jordan are targets and he wants Brenchel to take the bullets before them...

I don't think J/J are spongeing off Brenchel...think its Jeff's strategy because he knows as vets he and Jordan are targets and he wants Brenchel to take the bullets before them...

If it weren't for Jeff and Jordan scaring the crap out of telling Kalia in the HOH room how stupid she was for nominating strong people in a week that the evicted player would come back, Rachel would be 100% going home. At least now she has a chance....thanks to Jeff AND Shelly.

WTF HAPPENED LOL!?!?!? I sign on and LAWON is up!?!? So they aren't evicting Rachel becauseeeeeeeeeeeee they are afraid she'll return? Is that really happening?

Who the eff knows?? An hour ago they were evicting Lawon, 5 minutes ago it was Rachel. Flip a freakin coin!

Who the eff knows?? An hour ago they were evicting Lawon, 5 minutes ago it was Rachel. Flip a freakin coin!

I can't see ANY way Rachel gets evicted with Jeff, Jordan, Porsche, and Shelly voting...they all know Rachel would never go after them...

Or am I out of the loop? I can't see any reason why those four would care about evicting Rachel since she's totally after Dani/Kalia/Adam...

I can't see ANY way Rachel gets evicted with Jeff, Jordan, Porsche, and Shelly voting...they all know Rachel would never go after them...

Or am I out of the loop? I can't see any reason why those four would care about evicting Rachel since she's totally after Dani/Kalia/Adam...

You are out of the loop, lol. Porsche wants to put Rachel up if she wins HOH next week. She hates her now - CBS just didn't show that part. BUT, I believe Adam will vote Lawon out even if Dani/Kalia change their minds and try to get Rachel evicted.

You are out of the loop, lol. Porsche wants to put Rachel up if she wins HOH next week. She hates her now - CBS just didn't show that part. BUT, I believe Adam will vote Lawon out even if Dani/Kalia change their minds and try to get Rachel evicted.

Thanks bud, I've stuck to mainly just watching the show this year because I find the noobies so boring. I don't get why Porsche would want Rachel gone...even if she doesn't like her I'd think Rachel/Jeff/Dani would all be targets before Porsche but I guess that's just more of me being out of the loop and alliances.

Thanks bud, I've stuck to mainly just watching the show this year because I find the noobies so boring. I don't get why Porsche would want Rachel gone...even if she doesn't like her I'd think Rachel/Jeff/Dani would all be targets before Porsche but I guess that's just more of me being out of the loop and alliances.

Mega, it's all crazy, the twist is that an evicted houseguest has the chance to come back in the game, soooo Shelly blew smoke up Kalias butt manipulating Kalia to not vote out Rachel becaue if that twist she would come back in , but Dani who is actually running Kalias hoh did not like the idea that Kalia took from Shelly as her own idea because it included putting up Porsche, and Dani likes Porsche, so they talked and talked and thought and then somehow Lawon said he volunteered to go up and get voted out as he would be coming right back in, soooo he is up and it keeps going back and forth who will leave, I guess Dani agreed to the final deal, now Lawon is running around saying he is po'd and he did not volunteer and did not know he was going up on the block, so who knows, it's a Cluster***

Not really, because it has come out (be Dani admitted to it) that it was not Rachels idea to get Cassie out. So the whole idea of Rachel just being jealous of Cassie has been proven to just be a big bunch of BS.....So that makes Cassie wrong about the whole argument, and has no reason to hold any grudges against Rachel. Not to mention the bond between Rachel Jordan and Shelly is much stronger than it was 3 weeks ago so Cassie (if she wants to have any shot at the game) will have to make up with Rachel and work with her team (Shelly Adam Jordan Jeff and Rachel) Or go with Danis team (Porshe Kalia and Dani) Which with the whole Shelly vote lie may or may not sway her to go against Shelly. I dont think it will tho because she really adores Shelly. So Cassie really doesnt bring in any drama factor to the game like we all want. SO voting for her with were the game is at today doesnt make much sense. She has become a non factor. Dom coming back would give Dani some extra help and may cause some drama. But Brendon coming back will flip the whole house upside down because Dani will be PISSED and the others will be worried...Even his own alliance wanted him out last week so it would be interesting to see what they do if he came back...

Deja vu......I swear I read this same post just a sec ago in another thread.

I don't really care what Dani says, and it was revealed to me that Rachel was working her tail off trying to get Cassi out, and they had several heated exchanges, so I am maintaining my fantasy of watching her head explode if Cassi comes back. :guitarist:

Archived