Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

Sigh ..

I love you rachel. But you make it very hard to stand up for you, when you act so emotional!

Get it together, you will see Brenden again in a few weeks.

You need to relax, so you can win POV, and Jeff can go Ape-Sh*t when he's put on the block against Jordan.

Then the whole HOUSE can go crazy when he competes against Dom/Brendon/Cassi and comes BACK in the house.

I have to give her credit for being out in the open and direct with her emotions. Kowlia just had a meltdown in the HOH room that made anything Rachel has ever done seem like nothing. Kowlia was sobbing like someone just died!

I like Rachel and I hope she can channel all those emotions into another veto win! Go Rachel!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find Rachel very ugly!!! Seems like a big-bertha type!!

Why does she think she is a beauty?

I think she has to sneak up on mirrors!!!

I disagree with you. I think she is naturally very beautiful, but she will likely ruin her looks with plastic surgery.

I disagree with you. I think she is naturally very beautiful, but she will likely ruin her looks with plastic surgery.

We are all entitled to our opinions. She already had surgery we are told.

Bigger problem for her is that she is ugly inside too! ;-(

Awww, I know she's all kindsa batshit crazy--but I'm really likin Rachel with Brendon gone. She, Jordan and Jeff talkin in the HN room--laughing at her erratic behavior. Jeff tells her he doesn't know if he should calm her down by knocking her in the jaw--but in a good way. LMAO

I find it funny how people can attack Rachels appearance and say how ungly she is...But I am willing to bet the house on the fact that NOT ONE of them has even been approached accepted or paid for ANY modeling job or have a portfolio of ANY kind......Its one thing to comment on someones actions in the game or life in general but it takes a very cruel mean spirited type of person to attack someones appearance.the way they do in the house..Oh and Rachel has not had any plastic surgery as of yet other than her breasts which so has Jordan and Porshe. She was thinking of getting botox (which 95% of the people that we all love and adore and support by watching/buying shows and movies) have. IMO its hypocritical to ride one persons arse and make fun of them for having work done mean while admiring and adoring the beauty of someone else who has had the same if not more done, same thing w her extensions last year. Some of the most popular celebrities of our time wear them and even sell them to us normal folks for a profit. Ive said it before many times and will say it again YES Rachel has her flaws, we ALL do, however I see what an amazing competitor she is with the heart of a Lion, and it takes great courage to put yourself back in a situation that has caused you so much emotional stress as going on Big Brother has. She shows integrity and character in how she plays the game to the people she has alligned herself with to the point in which it has totally now ruined any chance she has of really winning the game (unless something happens) so I choose to look at her strong character pluses instead of her flaws. The girl has had her back against the wall since week one first season and has taken way more abuse that any one human should even endure so I choose to show her compassion and understanding rather than say down right mean and hurtful things. People know that she is emotional in the house (dani and Kalia) and take greaat pleasure in hurting her. Which I find appauling and shows such a dark heart. Those are the ones I judge and harp on and say mean spiteful things about because they deserve it. I hope Rach KICKS AZZZZZZZ in the POV tomorrow and takes them out next week!!!! But if she doesnt I have total confidence in her as a fierce competitor to kick the arse of who ever it is that America votes back in and she will be back anyway. And with any luck they will do it like they did Jesses season and make her HOH...So she can clean out some of the trash before she does end up getting evicted...

I find it funny how people can attack Rachels appearance and say how ungly she is...But I am willing to bet the house on the fact that NOT ONE of them has even been approached accepted or paid for ANY modeling job or have a portfolio of ANY kind......Its one thing to comment on someones actions in the game or life in general but it takes a very cruel mean spirited type of person to attack someones appearance.the way they do in the house..Oh and Rachel has not had any plastic surgery as of yet other than her breasts which so has Jordan and Porshe. She was thinking of getting botox (which 95% of the people that we all love and adore and support by watching/buying shows and movies) have. IMO its hypocritical to ride one persons arse and make fun of them for having work done mean while admiring and adoring the beauty of someone else who has had the same if not more done, same thing w her extensions last year. Some of the most popular celebrities of our time wear them and even sell them to us normal folks for a profit. Ive said it before many times and will say it again YES Rachel has her flaws, we ALL do, however I see what an amazing competitor she is with the heart of a Lion, and it takes great courage to put yourself back in a situation that has caused you so much emotional stress as going on Big Brother has. She shows integrity and character in how she plays the game to the people she has alligned herself with to the point in which it has totally now ruined any chance she has of really winning the game (unless something happens) so I choose to look at her strong character pluses instead of her flaws. The girl has had her back against the wall since week one first season and has taken way more abuse that any one human should even endure so I choose to show her compassion and understanding rather than say down right mean and hurtful things. People know that she is emotional in the house (dani and Kalia) and take greaat pleasure in hurting her. Which I find appauling and shows such a dark heart. Those are the ones I judge and harp on and say mean spiteful things about because they deserve it. I hope Rach KICKS AZZZZZZZ in the POV tomorrow and takes them out next week!!!! But if she doesnt I have total confidence in her as a fierce competitor to kick the arse of who ever it is that America votes back in and she will be back anyway. And with any luck they will do it like they did Jesses season and make her HOH...So she can clean out some of the trash before she does end up getting evicted...

This is a really nice post and I'm glad you took the time to write it. I, too, am sick of all the people that show up on these threads just to attack the houseguests on their looks. What do their looks have to do with the kind of game they're playing? I happen to think Rachel is very attractive but more importantly, I think she plays a good game even when her emotions get the best of her.

You speak the truth. For all her faults and emotional problems I don't know how you don't admire her passion and heart. She gives everything she has to this game and despite not being particularly athletic is one of its greatest ever competitors. She's almost taking on the whole house by herself right now which would break down almost anybody.

And anyone who says she is ugly could probably do much worse by looking in a mirror. If you ask me, she's pretty dang hot and her eyes are beautiful.

OH MY GOSH, you're right! What was I thinking??

bb13-rachel-crying-20110717.jpg

I was so sad for her today when she was talking to Jordan about only playing for 2nd place. I've said the same thing as well about her in the past.. but in situations like that, "ignorance is bliss" as the saying goes... it must feel really sucky to know fully you have no chance to win, and you're trapped in a house, basically forced to continue to fight to get to the end, or risk looking like a quitter in addition to whatever other bad press you may have already gotten. Several times when she's gotten hysterical and upset it's this season it's because she's realized that she's going to look stupid, or is going to look bad in the public eye, when all she came back for was the money, and to redeem herself.

The girl is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of 'em. The glimmers of self awareness are there.. but no one changes who they are over night. I felt so bad when she was crying today.. the girl needed a hug in the worst way. Followed by a swift kick in the pants.. but you know.. baby steps.

I was relieved to see at least some of her fighting spirit start to return.

If she doesn't go this week, my predictions are that hurricane rachel will be at gail force winds next week..(okay, maybe not predictions, and more hopeful thinking).

Rachel's only hope to rescue herself from all that wasted and potentially harmful emotion is to just let it all fall off and start being friendly to each of them and keep herself busy and not talk game at all. She is probably going out of the house so what's the point of worrying about it one way or the other. Being upset all the time wrecks her for comps so it is worthless. She is being silly. I would concentrate on winning-over Kalia (especially Kalia) and Daniele just for the exercise of proving to myself that I could. She is there, making some money, so deal with it.

will this be the week she finally win an individual pov comp for the first time ever?

if she doesnt win it expect the water works to flow :animated_bouncy:

Rachel, if you are crazy enough to read the crap on these message boards, I'm just going to put it out here...I love your crazy a$$ LOL You crack me up and I think you're gorgeous! If I were gay, I'd marry you! Just don't take all this fan site BS to heart...some will love you, some will hate you but in the end, it only matters what you feel about yourself. You are crazy but so are the people who sit around posting on fan sites thinking their opinion really matters. :0) (I include myself in that statement!)

will this be the week she finally win an individual pov comp for the first time ever?

if she doesnt win it expect the water works to flow :animated_bouncy:

You know even if she doesn't, I feel like she'll be winning the competition to get back in the house.

Guest Corky812

Just my opinions:

It's interesting how many people support Rachel mainly because they "feel sorry for her"! I willing to bet that's a lot of where her behavior stems from is that she goes off on these emotional derailments and people feel sorry for her so it's become a way of life - she cries and gets what she wants, she cries and someone tells her she's beautiful, she cries and someone tells her she's such a great competitor....and on it goes. Whether they do it to shut her the heck up or because they really do feel sorry for her, the result is the same and Rachel gets what she craves!

I wondered last year about her upbringing because (and please correct me if I'm wrong) if I recall Rachel didn't have family members sign waivers so she could mention them and I don't really recall a lot of missing family or family support as you get from the other HG's.

Just my opinions:

It's interesting how many people support Rachel mainly because they "feel sorry for her"! I willing to bet that's a lot of where her behavior stems from is that she goes off on these emotional derailments and people feel sorry for her so it's become a way of life - she cries and gets what she wants, she cries and someone tells her she's beautiful, she cries and someone tells her she's such a great competitor....and on it goes. Whether they do it to shut her the heck up or because they really do feel sorry for her, the result is the same and Rachel gets what she craves!

I wondered last year about her upbringing because (and please correct me if I'm wrong) if I recall Rachel didn't have family members sign waivers so she could mention them and I don't really recall a lot of missing family or family support as you get from the other HG's.

I dont support Rachel because i "feel sorry for her" . I support Rachel because she is in there to win, she's direct, she's emotional (which isnt always a bad quality - she was the ONLY one in the house that was friendly with Porscha when Porscha was the outcast in the beginning of the season and to me, that shows empathy - something the other houseguests could use a bit of) and she manages to play the game without aligning herself with all the catty players that spend hours on end bad mouthing each other. I like her game and I can forgive her for showing emotion when she loses or feeling sorry for herself when the whole house gangs up on her. She isnt perfect but then neither are any of the other houseguests. They all have their faults - and IN MY OPINION - her faults are far less destructive to herself and others then the faults of say Dani or Kalia or even Shelly. Rachel has my respect and I applaud her for hanging in there with so many people out to get her. Go Rachel!

Archived