Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

and her week will be a wasted one

I can't stand anything about her.. But I was glad she won the HOH, Just to prove how much they screwed up this week by voting out Annie..LOL

I agree with both these posts. Let me also add that Rachel and her "have notty" buddies is already thin with me. I think she might be stupid, after all.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand anything about her.. But I was glad she won the HOH, Just to prove how much they screwed up this week by voting out Annie..LOL

I agree, but I think it makes for boring TV and feeds, especially when you know who's going on the block. The only time it will be interesting is if either Brit or Monet win POV.

I agree, but I think it makes for boring TV and feeds, especially when you know who's going on the block. The only time it will be interesting is if either Brit or Monet win POV.

I hope Monet win's the POV and Enzo goes on the block and goes home.. since it was his idea to get Annie out.. That I would love to see

Oh no, I fell asleep half way through the show and didn't get to see Annie's exit speech. Where can I watch it?

No fan of Rachel, but I think this HOH will shake things up and make the game a little more interesting. I didn't think she would become HOH, but what we don't need this season is "predictable."

I don't know Ginger, she seems to be taking the easy way out with her nominations.

She is just too fake for me.

Her nominating Monet and Britney will send the message to all the Hgs that her and Brendon are aligned with Hayden and Kristen. There is no other reason why she'd not nom Hayden...he put both her and Brendon up last week. The message should be clear...but will the nitwits get it?

YES!!!! Monet and Britney noms. Yeah, Rachel moved up a notch for me this week. If Britney goes then Rachel will move up another notch.

ImIn, the other reason could be that they were both very catty with her and made fun of her boobs. I'd nom them too if someone made fun of my boobs.

YES!!!! Monet and Britney noms. Yeah, Rachel moved up a notch for me this week. If Britney goes then Rachel will move up another notch.

ImIn, the other reason could be that they were both very catty with her and made fun of her boobs. I'd nom them too if someone made fun of my boobs.

I don't believe it's official that B & M are up for eviction...that's just word about the house as I gather reading through the updates.

If you have big fake fun bags like Rachel's, I'd make fun of them...:naughty:

I can be catty too. ;)

Her nominating Monet and Britney will send the message to all the Hgs that her and Brendon are aligned with Hayden and Kristen. There is no other reason why she'd not nom Hayden...he put both her and Brendon up last week. The message should be clear...but will the nitwits get it?

These people will never get it.. I could not believe they didn't think of that when the plan changed from Rachel to back dooring Annie.. That should have been a RED flag right there..

This is a first for BB. Big boobs AND brains? Wow!

Hayden is toast this week. Brendan made a deal with him, not Rachel.

That's exactly what I told someone today at work.....that would be hilarious!

Watched BBAD this afternoon and I really can't stand this chick. She's the Chelsea to me of this season. Trash-ey. I wish she would stop comparing herself to Jordan, and her ickmance to Jordan and Jeff. NOT EVEN CLOSE HONEY. Her getting bombed was unbearable to watch, and I thought pretty stupid to just share with Brenden and not the rest. I hope she isn't around to much longer this season. And please, stop with the stupid faces to the camera, you're not cute.

Rant over. :singer:

Watched BBAD this afternoon and I really can't stand this chick. She's the Chelsea to me of this season. Trash-ey. I wish she would stop comparing herself to Jordan, and her ickmance to Jordan and Jeff. NOT EVEN CLOSE HONEY. Her getting bombed was unbearable to watch, and I thought pretty stupid to just share with Brenden and not the rest. I hope she isn't around to much longer this season. And please, stop with the stupid faces to the camera, you're not cute.

Great post! I love the ickmance.... :animated_rotfl: I feel the same way

I do not think she is that good looking and when she says like every other word it really makes me question her intelligence :animated_rotfl:

I do not think she is that good looking and when she says like every other word it really makes me question her intelligence :animated_rotfl:

Oh, that's all an act remember, she's playing ditzy .......... :animated_rotfl: She looks like a tranny. All the makeup in the world won't pretty up that face. That's why her fun bags are so big.

just read on live feed updates posted around 1pm Eastern today:

9:52 BBT Enzo is kissing booty...Enzo and Rachel talking...Enzo says they will be safe next week. Enzo doesnt like how Annie "played" them out. Rachel says her and Brenden fought really hard to stay there and they dont deserve to go home. Enzo and Rachel hug it out to seal the deal. Rachel wants to get rid of the floaters and people who dont deserve to be there. Enzo thinks Britt is the sabatour. Rachel says Britt is a hater and Monet and Britt were crawling up to her last nite and she hates fake people

Ummm...she hates fake people?!?!?!

She is so fake that she makes me sick. She thinks only people that deserve to win need to stay in the house. So Rachel you should be packing your bags and leave and take your dumb ass boyfriend with you. She thinks america is rooting for them that's funny.

Archived