Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still staying with my first choice and that's Kristen. I also think she's related to one of the HG there. At first I thought it was Andrew and it may still be but I think I saw a resemblance to Matt too.

Funniest line was Ragan and Matt are lovers. lmao

I still think it's Kathy but my first guess was Matt.

Only because of the way he brags about being in the top whatever percent of smartest people in the world.

I also think there are 2 saboteurs just in case one gets caught or kicked too early.

They both may know another exists, but probably wouldn't know who the other one is.

I definitely think Hayden and Kristen know each other though.

They slip up too much with things they say when they think they're alone.

Nice to see that I am not alone in believing Matt is the SAB!

( animated_bouncy.gif sonoerin, pinkie, kissesinVA, & Elysium!)

Flashback to the first braodcast episode . . . when Julie announced the SAB . . . all the houseguests were leaning back on the couches "aghast", yet, Matt was sitting forward with his elbows on his knees . . .

hmmm . . . an action, perhaps, from someone having previous knowledge? . . . just askin' food-smiley-005.gif

I am now leaning toward Monet as being the saboteur. You know the blue figure that CBS uses as the saboteur on TV and on cbs website...too me it almost looks like her. I know that sounds silly but take a look...lol:) Kristen is my second choice. Matt and Ragan tie for 3rd.

During my early wake up this morning I turned the feeds on so this seems a bit blurry but I'm sure Kristen had said they did it twice referring to the whole lights out door suddenly becomes locked scene! I can't look back right now but it would have been between 1:30 - 2:15am BBT. I'll have to double check later ...

(It wasn't just Kristen discussing this.) Last night a few of them talked about how the lights went out twice. The 1st time... when the lights came back on there wasn't a lock on the door. The 2nd time there was so, they think the 1st time was a failed attempt by the saboteur.

This was very telling to me... We know that what we saw on TV was edited and therefore, the sleuths using footage from what was shown to us could very well be misleading because we don't know if it was the 1st or 2nd time or maybe even a bit of both of them.

The 2nd bit of information that was interesting was an exchange between Lane and Hayden. They both say that between the 4 brigades-men... Matt is the ONLY one that could be the saboteur. Lane and Hayden know for a fact that the both of them were right were they were when the lights went out and they didn't move and spoke to each other the whole time. Although they weren't right next to Enzo... he was exactly where he was when the lights went out... HOWEVER, Matt was not... he had moved from one side of the room to the other.

Matt must be thrilled everyone thinks it's a woman ... This definitely throws a fork into things now knowing they had 2 takes because forget everything you saw chances are the Saboteur is someone that you see on camera the entire time thanks to editting lol. Guess we'll find out tonight lol!

I hope once the first week is done they make the Saboteur do alot more then they did in week 1 which I think they may have kinda given them an easier week.

In the UK they had a Mole that was made to do things just to become a regular houseguest and they made him do a lot! They had a vote and the guy dressed up as a Mole never had any votes! He of course was the actual Mole lol!

I'm with CeciMom on this but we have to remember that Matt can move around faster than the speed of light. He could enter and exit a room twice before any of them could blink.

Matt is so attuned to The Brigade that all any of them have to do is glance at him, he reads the glance and POOF! Matt gone.

i am leaning towards kathy as saboteur

but definitely one of smaller hg is saboteur matt, britney , annie

i am leaning towards kathy as saboteur

but definitely one of smaller hg is saboteur matt, britney , annie

I think too many people are thinking the image they show is the actual saboteur. I'm pretty confident that CBS used a smaller-framed person to skew the HGs ideas of who the saboteur is.

Well, I still think it's Annie but, Matt is a possibility according to Hayden and Lane.

I wonder if BB "helped" by turning out the lights, but that the real saboteur actually put the lock on the door?

I love this part of the season - all the speculation! :D

I don't know if this has already been confirmed but Julie Chen was interviewed on the radio in Detroit this morning and she confirmed that BB turned the lights out to assist the SAB. She said that the SAB did the locking of the door by themselves and that BB would assist from behind the scenes but not interfere directly inside the house.

Detroit Radio, 101.1 WRIF

I'm going to see if they have a sound clip of it available and will post a link if there is!

Archived