Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you were in the house who would you least expect? what HG is the most common every year? the lone token gay male HG. everyone expects this & it takes the spotlight off of him. you know the SAB is getting inside info & i don't he or she has tipped their hand at all yet. plus the lone gay male has always gone far in the big brother game with an average finish of around 7th. so Ragan is my pick.

matt or lane would be my next guess.

The person is Kathy I think. Rewatching the show, when the lights go out 3 people are not in the room, Andrew, Brendon and Kathy. They show what Andrew and Brendon do when the lights are out, everybody else is still accounted for in the room, not Kathy. After Andrew throws the pillow, you can see Kathy is sitting down but acting like she is adjusting herself. After the lights come on, she accuses Andrew of scaring everybody. She then goes to the opposite end of the couch and sits, just listening to everybody else and never saids where she had been sitting. Maybe it's camera work and editing, but she wasn't in the living room until after the pillow is tossed. JMO Also she's a cop, she would or should have been able to grab hold of the weiner like she was taking down a jerk.

Andrew and Hayden talked about this and said Kathy was in the kitchen when the lights went off. We don't know how long the lights were off but if Kathy was in the kitchen she would have had to navigate in the dark from the kitchen to the couch. Since she was alone in the kitchen, she could have had the lock in there with her and slipped it on the hasp as she passed the door on the way to the couch.

Or production could have put it on.

You would expect Kathy (the cop) to be able to handle the wiener challenge with no problem, however, she is not completely recovered from her chemo treatments and was getting IV just two hours before that challenge. Seems she is not 100% just yet.

Julie said that BB was going to help the saboteur in the beginning, so I think they put the padlock on the storage room door.

I can't figure out who the saboteur is! :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

Darren, I've been thinking Britany all along also. I don't know why but she just stood out as the least obvious person to be the saboteur and also she seemed to be doing a really good cover up if she is!

Interesting take on Hayden and Rachel...gonna have to go back and study the profiles again!

My vote is for Lane. I think him and his brother Hayden are in this together. I think the Saboteur has to lay back and stay under the radar and that is him to a tee.

Lara

I find it suspicious that Britney is does not even have slight limp after jamming her knee when she fell. I'm just sayin... :animated_scratchchin:

You noticed that, too, huh?

I find it suspicious that Britney is does not even have slight limp after jamming her knee when she fell. I'm just sayin... :animated_scratchchin:

Didn't you see how happy she got when she was told by Julie she didn't have to continue? I guess she didn't want to play so she faked it. If you watch the replay you will see her right leg twist out so I thought that was the hurt leg but I think it was the left leg the paramedic worked on so that surprised me. Either the whole incident was staged by Britney or by BB, IMO.

I don't think the shiloutte of the saboteur is the shiloutte of the real person. I said that I was sticking with Hayden but I am leaning more now for Kristen or Lane. Oh well I guess we will see on Thursday.

Guest 6Borders

Interesting that Hayden made a reference to things BB says to them in the DR and possibly leading them to vote one way or the other so the saboteur won't get voted out week one so it would not ruin their big twist (same thing I've said all along). I heard other HG's reference things like that in the past so I would not doubt it's true.

I'm leaning more toward Kathy now, especially after watching last night's show how she didn't seem to try very hard in the popcorn/caramel challenge, she was there when the lights went out but wasn't when they came back on, she calls Monet her baby girl (understanding that's common among southerners) and she didn't seem to care when her face on the memory wall had a green X through it. I don't know, but all of that seems suspicious to me.

As for my comment above about finishing chemo treatments, I don't know what made me think that since I read somewhere that her cancer was 11 years ago. I just assumed that since she was getting an IV 2 hours before the hot dog thing that she was still in treatment. My bad for assuming.

Hiya Slim. :animated_wave:

Guest 6Borders

I would think you would want to balance...complain and speculate about who it is just enough, and also not fly too far under the radar (like Kristen is doing) or be too obvious about pranks (Andrew) or sucking at comps (Kathy).

Monet is actually doing pretty well at that, but I still think it's Britany.

Also, I would think that if the saboteur delibertly caused their team to lose a food comp, that BB might compensate them by letting them go into DR and eat. I'd be watching those on slop to see who comes out of the DR and goes to brush their teeth - lol!!! I am also watching to see who wears glasses in the house as BB might be giving the saboteur night vision glasses which looked like their own so they could work their havock in the dark.

Would a saboteur call attention to themselves or not? I suppose either could work. Still Kristen for me.

It' Kathy. I didnt get a chance to watch the 1st episode as closely as I had wanted so after watching Sunday night I went back and rewatched the 1st show. After finding out abut the Saboteur, Kathy says something to the effect of what if they are on teams and the saboteur does something and the team gets put on slop. As it happen, she is the one to cause the team to be a slop. Like someone has mentioned, before the lights go out Kathy is not sitting with the rest of the group, it is not until the dude throws the pillow you see her and the lights come on right after.

Call it coincidence? IDK, but I suspected her after she lost the competition for her team, but I was convinced when I heard her make the comment, what if they are on teams and the saboteur does something to make them be on slop. Then farther convinced when she wasnt originally with that group sitting, but appears right before the lights come back on.

The two guys made it easy to cast doubt on them, maybe there is more than one. idk

Archived