Natalies Hand

pink3572906

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Morty announced on the radio show on Saturday that he was going to open up registration again on Saturday... We did a couple of twitter only open registrations this season too...

My thought on this subject is that someone said Jordan should have said something about Natalie's hand. If you remember correctly, Jordan probably didn't see Natalie's hand since she was told to look straight ahead and not look sideways. Natalie cheated but come on guys, when hasn't she lied or cheated during this season. I don't like Natalie or Kevin, but you have to give them credit for being where they are. They lied, cheated and schemed better than anyone else in the house. Jordan is a very nice person and Big Brother is not for the nice at heart. CBS is not going to do anything about Natalie and Kevin because they know that no matter how much we groan and moan about it, we will be glued to our tv sets for the next season of Big Brother. Kudos to everybody who reported on this. I just think we are groaning over something that nobody is going to do anything about it.

I called both numbers listed previously in this thread and left messages. Not like anything will be done, but I think we should blow their phones up!! This competition wasn't a Food Comp! Its the final HOH comp...a major one in the game and I believe if they cheated, they should have been disqualified, PERIOD! Not because I want Jordan to win, its because the competition's rules weren't followed and thats BS. Especially in this competition which means zero money for someone and the difference between $50,000. and $500,000. for the others. THATS HUGE!!!!!!!

Would be nice to do this to nat!!! :blow:

I think that the Editorial comment; " As our updater pseudogirl78, puts it: "Stupidity should hurt." -Morty]" ) about the electrical shock for rule violations is one of the best suggestions I've heard in a long time!!

This would have been a "shocking" reminder to Natalie (along with a voice in the background saying "HANDS")!!!

There is nothing that can be done about it now....BTW I think Jordan cheated in the POV that she won. If you look at the footage, she always moved AFTER Michelle stepped up or down. I think she was listening to Michelle's footsteps, but hey thats what I saw. I didnt see the big deal, she won and there is nothing I could do about it. I think we are just grasping at straws right now. Whether or not Nat cheated is a mute point now, Kevin won the first round. Lets root for our favorite player and hopefully enjoy the last 5 days of BB11.

Honestly I don't think Jordan has it in her personality to think about cheating. She has said many times how nervous she gets for the live show. I think she was just unsure. I don't think for a second she cheated. That is something Natalie would do.

Honestly I don't think Jordan has it in her personality to think about cheating. She has said many times how nervous she gets for the live show. I think she was just unsure. I don't think for a second she cheated. That is something Natalie would do.

I dont think she purposly cheated, but I do think she was listening to Michelle's footsteps, just like I dont think Nat purposly cheated with the keying holding thing.

There is nothing that can be done about it now....BTW I think Jordan cheated in the POV that she won. If you look at the footage, she always moved AFTER Michelle stepped up or down. I think she was listening to Michelle's footsteps, but hey thats what I saw. I didnt see the big deal, she won and there is nothing I could do about it. I think we are just grasping at straws right now. Whether or not Nat cheated is a mute point now, Kevin won the first round. Lets root for our favorite player and hopefully enjoy the last 5 days of BB11.

How the hell is that cheating and that is using common sense and adapting to your surroundings :animated_rotfl:

How the hell is that cheating and that is using common sense and adapting to your surroundings :animated_rotfl:

Really????? then how the hell is holding your hand on top of the key cheating???? hmmmm I guess since it was Nat and not Jordan, then it's cheating......

There is not such thing as cheating on accident. :clown:

According to many folks on this board, for Jordan it is not cheating, it's using common sense. :giggle:

Really????? then how the hell is holding your hand on top of the key cheating???? hmmmm I guess since it was Nat and not Jordan, then it's cheating......

Is there a rule against listening to the actions of others because was there not a rule that said you cannot put your hand on the key ?

Archived