Natalies Hand

pink3572906

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crasiest thing I ever saw anyway... I mean they are handing each other snacks/ treats,when all of them should be trying to psych each other out...

jordan in the middle passing a power bar both ways, could have easily fallen in doing so... gnat passing jordan mentos... WTF??

This should not have been a kumba ya moment..how can I help you out?? You want some of the power bar kevin has gnat ..walk over and get it..or have him toss it to you, and you catch it..

If I was jordan I would have taken the bar from kevin ,and accidently dropped it on the ground..or maybe even stated I am throwing on the ground!!!

I thought that was very strange also. I think Jordan doesn't have a cruel bone in her body, but I'm with you..."walk over and get it". To play devil's advocate, perhaps it's Jordan's own fault for being so darn nice to them?!! There is a reason for the clich

Bottom line, we do not know what rules were given to the F3 after the live show ended. We do know from previous seasons that BB closely watches each HG and has buzzed them out in the past for even the slightest infraction. Therefore, I conclude that BB carefully watched the HG this season and did not detect any violations of their rules as they described them to the HG.

Fuskie

Who thought Kevin bringing out a power bar in the middle of the competition was absolutely brilliant, not only for the energizing factor but the mind game played on the other HG...

I agree that was great!...................Also, lets stop with the woulda coulda shoulda, there is nothing that can be done about it now, on to part 2

Due to the fact that there is so much skepticism with this comp, what if they just re-did the whole thing? Started from scratch? The whole "expect the unexpected' ya know. I think it would shake things up...

I know it's just a show, but we are all watching and do like some decorum; I mean come on, Jeff took a sip of gatorade and paid the price, this IS much bigger and much more at stake!

Why?? Nat didnt win this round, Kevin did, so what's the point of a do over, to give poor lil Jordan another chance....Just asking

Why?? Nat didnt win this round, Kevin did, so what's the point of a do over, to give poor lil Jordan another chance....Just asking

I guess because there are so many doubts and rules either being broken or extremely bent with this particular comp, nothing to do with Jordan. Personally, I think she was too nice to them and shouldn't have helped in the power bar or mentos passing . I wouldn't have picked any of them to win, but whoever does win, it should be won fairly.

I guess because there are so many doubts and rules either being broken or extremely bent with this particular comp, nothing to do with Jordan. Personally, I think she was too nice to them and shouldn't have helped in the power bar or mentos passing . I wouldn't have picked any of them to win, but whoever does win, it should be won fairly.

Ok I see your point now

Kevin also took his hand off the key! It was about 45 minutes after nat did it. and camera man even zoomed in when Kevin did it!

so they both should be dq'ed..

Does anyone think that this situation will even be addressed or will they just sweep it under the rug...leave things status-quo?!!

Kevin also took his hand off the key! It was about 45 minutes after nat did it. and camera man even zoomed in when Kevin did it!

so they both should be dq'ed..

Well now we're talking. I didn't see that. With Flashback, I would expect the are pictures of this? Before it was interesting, but if Jordan's the winner last night, that's different.

Has anyone called them? Is there an official response?

The producers have as little or as much involvement with all things fair as they see fit. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans what the viewers see happen. Which are you going to believe, the truth seen through your eyes or through TPTB? lol

They try to mold and manipulate the HG on a daily basis in that house. Whatever they think will bring the bigger numbers for the ratings is the only fact they concern themselves with......ever. ;)

I have always told my kids the rules must be followed in games. We all know that when judges are used (refs, umpires, etc.) mistakes can be made in calling a game but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have to follow the rules. It doesn't matter if the outcome of the game wouldn't be changed (and thats not necessarily true in this case lots of this game depends on motivation and that could have changed everything). I would be saying this even if were Jordan or someone I wanted to win did it. That's why I really dislike hearing that the diary people are trying to manipulate the game, even if it is for someone I like better. I have always heard that they did, but this year it seems to be very blatant. That's a big turn off for me.

Some of this is just my opinion but some is just the way it really is in life or well should be.

Have a great day!

Kat

What do we need to do to draw CBS's attention to an obvious violation of the rules? If CBS doesn't catch this, then what does that say about their ethics?

I actually called the number provided earlier in this thread and left a message and then on cbs.com there is a place where you can file a complaint about any show in their line up. That was my lunch hour. :bored:

Like I told you all before, it wasn't brought to the attention of anyone last night and nothing was done about it, it's not going to be addressed, according to the preson I talked to...

There is another thread on this board with the #, same one in regards to earlier complaints/ problems with the veto, I personally don't have the feeds so I only know what ppl report, but that # was put up over the holiday weekend and I think it is being called alot, and now this?Not sure itf they care at all, but I think the whole season has been much more geared to the manipulations, and also in the old days I don't think they would have been left there on their own with just some production rookies, and probably an assistant producer/director, probably less than a normal crew. The whole comp looked not well done to me in comparison to others seasons, almost like an after thought, including the rickity noisy log they were on , just sayin this season has not seemed as cared for by the ppl in charge as in past times.

Yes he did, but he also did something that was against the rules and something they were reprimanded for so... If you penalize Nat for letting go of the key, penalize Kevin for standing sideways after they were told not to, who are you left with to win the comp?? poor lil Jordan. So are there any pics of her floating around breaking the rules?

I don't think it's up to each competitor to 'catch' each others cheats, I think that is the reason for there being a 'big brother' watching, they should be enforcing the rules or what is the point of having them? And if they want to turn a blind eye to these things maybe they should stop selling a live feed and insulting the intelligence of those watching the feeds and catching these things by pretending nothing happened.

I posted the same thing in the Natalie thread after SEEING the pic that everyone was fussing over. Okay, Jordan and Kevin both did the same thing...several times. Kevin is the one who started the trend of holding on top of the key. He was doing that one handed for much of the comp. Jordan followed, but would place one hand on the bottom of the key as well. She'd often let go of the bottom part, keeping it only on top of the key/rope part to stretch. If you're going to punish one, punish all because they ALL did it.

Jordan stayed straight ahead because she is prolly a rule girl and did as she was instructed in the beginning, and she did not say anything cause that is just how she is, but who is gonna keep everyone on point if it is not called out when it happens, they could have a redo, but I do not ever see that happening,they would not like any bs out in the wind about their show it would screw up their production sched, and Julie is about to give birth, jsut sayin, do I think it is right, well no, hell no

I think I must be missing something, cause I was glued to my feeds, and what I saw Kevin and Jordan doing wasn't the same as what I saw Nat do... Nat's hand wasn't touching the key at all, Kevin and Jordan's hand was touching the top of their keys...

I only saw the mint and bar exchange because I was on the computer with my back to the tube most of the time, so I have no idea,

Archived