Jordan - Part 2

Slimcruz

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember thinking how much nicer Cowboy was than that awful sister of his. I can see Jordan and Cowboy being brother/sister. IMO jordan was as hateful as anybody can be when somebody dissed her. She definitely had some un-nice moments so no prizes. I think Jason was probably the nicest HG ever. Maybe sincere is the word. Cowboy and Jason. Both sincere people IMO, but I could be so wrong about that.

Hi Len - Re: Hair Stylist - Takes schooling (fufilling a certain # of hours, different from state to state) which costs $$, then take an oral, written, and practical State Board exam, to become a certified and licensed Hair Stylist. You have to renew your license, and show proof that you have put in a certain number of hours (again) learning new and updated technics. And there is a charge ($) for every license renewal. I know, I'm a hair stylist. And damn good at my job, if I say so myself. So I hope no one thinks Hair Stylist are dumb, and uneducated.

I have lots of respect for what you do...and am sure that most people here do. I have been with my stylist almost as long as I have been with my husband. :) I have watched him go from the corner shop to upscale salons to owning his own very successful shop. Not only is he incredibly talented but has more business/marketing savvy and smarts than most people I know.

^^^IA Jordan gets swayed too much by Nasty. But Michele has also said she wants to get Kevin out, probably because he has shown he can win a comp. I hope that if Michele wins, puts Kevin and Nasty on the block, then hopefully Kevin will tell them all about sweet 18 year old Natsy.

Kevin will tell them all about sweet 18 year old Natsy.

Does Kevin evn know Nasty is lyin about bein 18??? I must have missed that one. I thought only Jesse and Chima knew that one.

Does Kevin evn know Nasty is lyin about bein 18??? I must have missed that one. I thought only Jesse and Chima knew that one.

No, I don't think he has been told even though first day he said she wasn't. I just meant all that she wasn't a sweet 18 year old.

Elysium, I think that Kevin may do whatever he needs to do since he will figure that as the stronger of the two in comps, he would be the target. I hope he would anyway.

JP I totally disagree ....if they had called her out on it earlier...she couldn't stand on that line she throws around with abandon... I have NEVER LIED in this game...and all I have is my HONESTY and INTEGRITY!!!! Plus they wouldn't have looked at her like she was some naive 18 year old KID, she will be better when she grows up!!!

It also would have planted the seed (NUT) that this girl can't be trusted, she has been LYING since day 1 !!!

she should hope michelle doesnt win hoh

guaranteed a spot in final three if that doesnt happen

There's not one HG on BB that hasn't lied or bent the truth THEN denied it. If it makes you feel better then her age would not have made a difference in anyone's mind but her own. So her lie was moot and had no impact. Game impacting lies that were much larger were told by all including her. If J&J are ( and they are ) dumb enough to listen to her ( at any thought age ) that's their failing. Other than the older people who flopped at socializing or physical competitions, age is little paid attention to. She will probably forever consider it some great lie that slam dunked her to victory ( or near to ). Laughable.

Hoping Jordan wins BB this year.

that would be a travesty

I would be disappointed if Jordan won the 500K but would be okay with her winning 50,000 and consider her very lucky because she really doesn't belong in the finals at all. She has exhibited little effort even comparing her to natalie who has traversed the set at least 4,000 times scheming and deceiving but playing the game and knowing the game. I also feel that Jordan hindered Jeff in the game and did nothing to further their alliance. He was on his own. Jordan is a good example of who not to bring onboard for BB12. Nice enough but not capable.

I'm with UVP on this one, it would be a TRAVESTY.... I have no problem with Jordan getting 2nd place, as it would probably be to the advantage of ALL the other HG's to take her to F2

If she wins, BB might as well have a popularity vote at the begining of the season to decide who WINS... As it will have absolutely nothing to do with how the winner played the game!!!

Hi, Slimcruz! :animated_wave:

I think Michele deserves big money over Jordan. If Jordan won the big money she doesn't need to buy a home for her family IMO. She needs to take care of herself. Find a good technical school. All she's said she wanted was a new car. So I'd be cool with her getting the $50,000. Or winning a car in a luxury comp if there are any left.

Archived