Saturday, August 29th

CeCiMom

Jeff trying his hardest to pump Jordo up to make it to the end with Michele. (He says, play both the girls but, Michele will take her to the end over Nat so stick with her. Make sure Kevin goes out next week, he says.) You can tell she really doesn't want to hear the Michele part, she wants to go to F2 with Nat.

Jeff tells her she can win this thing. He'll do some persuading in the jury house and America will vote for Jordo over Michele at the end. (At least he's a consistent idiot all the way to the end. :lol: )

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROFLMAO. I wish that I could rescind my vote(s) for that fool. What WAS I thinking?

Probably the same thing I was thinking. And everyone swore that Jessie was making some of the girls in the house drink the kool-aid. I think it was us viewers that were drinking the Jeff kool-aid

jordan has 0 chance of winning bb

I think Jeff will get another chance to stay...........there's an HOH twist and Jeff was the one who found and used the key to get the HOH released from the locked room. Kevin said on BBAD there will be a reward for Jeff because it was an unselfish act to use the key. The HGs were told that it had nothing to do with POV comp but IS another BB twist.

The HGs were told that it had nothing to do with POV comp but IS another BB twist.

When did you hear them say this...

CeCiMom---last night's BBAD.........convo between J/J/K/N in the SS room...................b4 the halfway point on my DVR, so around 10-10:30 pm.........I rewound it a couple of times to listen because it's the first time I heard an explanation from the HGs about what happened and what they were told.

Thanks lvgal. I was listening to that convo too and I didn't hear that part... just heard a lot of speculation. But, I was zoning in and out at times and so I guess I missed that part were production told them that. Thanks for the info.

(Still don't think it will save Jeff though because in Grodner interview she said it wasn't a "power."

Is there any chance that Kevin would put up Nat?

(yes, I had my kool-aid this moring)

Kevin won't be able to win against Nat, IMO. Michelle would be his only hope.

Now that would involve free thought on Kevin's part. Smart, but probably not going to happen. I'd love it tho!!!

I know (lol), I had to listen to it over & over to try to get it straight..........from my understanding, finally, they pulled Kevin into the room off the HOH room----- HE, (the HOH) had a choice, put his hand in the box to release the $$$ or NOT.........HE decided to OPEN the box & release the money to the HGs..........when he DID, he got LOCKED in the room.............someone (turned out to be JEFF) had to FIND the key AND then decide whether or not to use it get him out.

Really, BB could make it all mean whatever they want at this point.

It's his own doing. They should have got out natalie instead of lydia. That was the downfall of their game. Maybe will this will force him to step back, take a look and realize that he let the power get to him, acted like an arrogant douchebag, and simply was not thinking clearly.

For some reason, I just have that feeling that he will stay in the house and Jordan will be going home. No evidence of that, just a weird feeling I guess, LOL

I have no doubt that Jeff will be going home this week... If a new "twist" turns up and it saves Jeff... you KNOW there will be screams of the game being rigged. Anyways... I can't stand Kevin, Gnat or Michele... Jordon is adorable but not good tv without Jeff.

there are 3 good competitors in the house right now kevin,michele and jeff. they would be even larger fools than they have already proven themselves to be if they keep jeff. i know it is wishful thinking and i would like to see it as well but i cant see any reason it would happen.

jeff made major mistakes after his one great move that was given to him. he is done. he knows it and so do we.

I feel bad it's ending for Jeff this way.

I feel bad as well Joy, I feel bad that Jeff is a decent enough person that he could not see the shitiness in Kevin and especially Natalie. He is just too trusting, and with all his paranoia you would have thought that would have included Natalie and Kevin, but his mistake wa listening to Jordan, who has no clue, she still thinks Natalie is her BFF, I think Jordan is a sweet girl , but not for Jeff, he nedds someone with as much spark as he has.

I think Jeff will get another chance to stay...........there's an HOH twist and Jeff was the one who found and used the key to get the HOH released from the locked room. Kevin said on BBAD there will be a reward for Jeff because it was an unselfish act to use the key. The HGs were told that it had nothing to do with POV comp but IS another BB twist.

Maybe he'll get an extra vote in the Jury House?

As for those feeling like a fool for voting for Jeff to win the Coup, sorry to be rude but you're a fool in thinking that, that alone would have ensured he win the game. For all we knew, he could have been out the very next week. There's no way in knowing who'll win HOH/POV from week to week. Chances are if you vote for Jeff to win the Coup, it was to take out Jessie, which he did. From there on out, it's anyone's game.

[quote name='gocougs' date='Aug 29 2009, 08:31 AM' post='614282'

I'm kinda hoping it is a twist that brings someone back into the house.

This is what I was thinking too. Julie said that this twist could change the game for the HOH or anyone in the house. Since Jeff found the key; even though it isn't to save himself; he can choose to bring someone back into the house....... or not.

Someone from Jury House? I like Jeff but he doesn't need another get out of jail card free like the CDE. It would be more interesting if he can use it later in the game. Maybe it's a second vote. Or he could send Russ back...Maybe Jeff would get some extra money by using it? Like America's player?

Is there any chance that Kevin would put up Nat?

(yes, I had my kool-aid this moring)

Kevin won't be able to win against Nat, IMO. Michelle would be his only hope.

I dunno about that..Natalie has not won anything...think JH will respect Kev's wins as HOH and POV...I think he would win over nat or Michelle IMHO

(do not think he would directly put up nat...would have surrogate do it)

Archived