Kevin

CeCiMom

I don't think Jeff and Jordan are at all mean... I do think that Kevin has aligned himself with the meanest group ever in the history of BB though... I think they have surpassed the nerd herd by far...

jeff and jordan also know about the hanky panky!!! It needs to come out..get them gnat/lydia screwing with each other instead of jeff, plus they will fighting each other to be evicted to go see Charles! Then all Jeff will have to deal with is Chima!

Oh by the way CHIMA SUCKS!!!

jeff and jordan also know about the hanky panky!!! It needs to come out..get them gnat/lydia screwing with each other instead of jeff, plus they will fighting each other to be evicted to go see Charles! Then all Jeff will have to deal with is Chima!

Oh by the way CHIMA SUCKS!!!

Thanks. And, yes, CHIMA SUCKS. Plus I'll repeat my first post in this thread. BITCH!! Right along with Nasty and Lydiot.

Oooh, I do like the sound of Bitches of Brentwood.

Jessie and his grrrl squad remind me just a bit of Manson and the girls who did his bidding and teamwork and lived all these years to whine

about being done wrong.

I really hope that Kevin makes it to the f4. IMO he has done more that j/j at least he has won something. Jordan is totally useless and doesnt deserve to win just because she is "nice' If Jeff can win an hoh, my opinion about him will change. I do like jeff and think he is a good guy, but he needs to step up his game

it just hit me all but kevin have been on block so far

I really hope that Kevin makes it to the f4. IMO he has done more that j/j at least he has won something. Jordan is totally useless and doesnt deserve to win just because she is "nice' If Jeff can win an hoh, my opinion about him will change. I do like jeff and think he is a good guy, but he needs to step up his game

He won a pov but so did jeff right? I don't want him making it to the f4. He's a waste of space.

Archived