Kevin

CeCiMom

gonna have to grow some balls in this game soon

could go up

I think it is time for Kevin to pull away from the 3 Jessie Manson followers and jump off that stinking ship. I think Kevin can see that they are all truely crazy.

I also think that seeing that America voted for Jeff might make him think he does not want to be with the 3 shrews and be hated by America.

I think it is time for Kevin to pull away from the 3 Jessie Manson followers and jump off that stinking ship. I think Kevin can see that they are all truely crazy.

I also think that seeing that America voted for Jeff might make him think he does not want to be with the 3 shrews and be hated by America.

Great post Marty!!

I agree Marty and he may just be thinking about doing that............he separated from them after their crying jag and he seemed to hint to Mich know that he's just tagging along with them.............also, that he understands her keeping Russ for now.

I was glad to hear him talk about the Jessettes to Michelle last night...... When he was at the table with them crying, I just kept thinking he has to be banging his head on the table in his mind. Lydia is the biggest idiot of them all, the toast was amazingly stupid!

I thought that kevin would be my favorite. He has done nothing for me to continue with that thinking. I don't think that Kevin is a mean person, though, and I cannot say the same for some of the other HG's. I guess that kevin could still come 'round and do well but times 'a wasting. I definitely thought that Kevin would be more vocal. Maybe he read the scene and felt that being vocal was a bad thing for him. I wonder if he regrets making friends with Lydia?

Archived