Indoor Lockdown?

Lisakay28

They got to go outside for the have/have nots comp for a bit..but in California its illegal to smoke indoors in working environments. So he could get in trouble for sneaking one..I'm sure BB warned him.

Couldn't he go get one of those patches? I know they have them & it would at least put some nicotine in his system so he doesn't lose it completely! :animated_scratchchin:

I'm surprised no one in production has brought it up to him? Withdrawing from nicotine is worse than withdrawels from heroin, or so I've read! He looked almost sick to me last night on BBAD, his face is all pasty white.

I have a feeling it's going to end badly for him today. I do think he'll win the POV, but I have a feeling that it will come at the cost of him being on slop with cold showers for the rest of his time there. It's going to be something bad for poor Casey.

:cry:

I'm surprised no one in production has brought it up to him? Withdrawing from nicotine is worse than withdrawels from heroin, or so I've read! He looked almost sick to me last night on BBAD, his face is all pasty white.

I'm pretty sure BB will provide the patches to anyone who wants to quit smoking. I remember that several people in the past have used them in the house.

Archived