Return of Evictees Speculation and Discussion

CasperSabe

Guest Shiraz2005

Holly was there to greet Jase when he got evicted last year. I think CBS waits until further along in the game, when the house guests really start missing friends/family.

All the sequestered house guests didn't have anyone to greet them.... just Julie.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it me or did Michael look like he was waiting for something else to happen when Julie told him he was evicted? Add that to the fact that it is suspected he got into a safe. Add that to the way Julie is speaking....

Perhaps the safes have something to do with bringing back a HG?

Of course, it's all speculation..... :lol:

I thought we got to see footage of the family memebers when ppl where put up on the block. U know the family saying how wonderful there son or daughter is and how there a fighter. We saw these clips last year when ppl were put up.

Yes, I think they are definitely bringing back at least one evicted HG. If you watch HouseCalls, The Big Brother Talk Show, you know the hosts always dish the dirt on what has been happening in the house with the evicted houseguest. They ask the evicted guest questions about things that were going on in the house that they (the evictee) might not know about. Also, callers got to talk live with the guest.

Now, the hosts are not telling the guest anything that happened in the house that the guest was not directly involved in. They are not dishing the dirt. They seem to be evasive and wording their questions very carefully. Also, calls are not being taken live until the guest leaves for the second half of the show.

The last thing that Julie said to Michael last night was: "You never know what happens in the summer of secrets so we will stay tuned to see what unfolds."

I hope that there is a way that Michael will return to the game... Maybe Kaysar will open the safe and find a "Return one person to the game" card! 8)

Ok, guys, here is my honest opinion about whether or not evicted houseguests are returning....

I don't think they are. This is why. I actually think that what Julie said the night that Ashlea left proved otherwise. Because when Janelle stated, "Maybe I'll get to come back to the house?", Julie said "N...Well, you never know! It's the summer of secrets and anything can happen!"

If any of you have it on tape, or whatever, listen to that part again. She was about to say no, and then caught herself in time to say "you never know". You can definately hear it if you listen/watch it. So, I think she screwed up personally, which proves to me that they aren't coming back. Just my opinion. Believe me, I wish Michael could come back too, but I just don't think it's going to happen.

P.S. I didn't record that episode, but I remember when Julie stuttered. Let me know if someone listens and hears the same thing I thought I heard. Who knows? Maybe I am wrong! Thanks!

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

Remember Chen-bot said that not all POV competitions would have winners?

<well, she did!>

So, what if during those times, the person winning the POV got the choice of replacing one of the nominees with one of the already-evicted HGs?

So, if Janelle won this upcoming POV, she would be able to replace Maggie with Ashlea - effectively evcting Maggie and giving Ashlea a chance to re-enter the game, but immediately having to fight for her survival.

Far fetched? YES. Possible? UM, ... yes? :angel

Guest Shockalot

Actually that sounds very BigBrotherish!

I DO remember Chenbot saying something about the POV being different this year but I couldnt remember what she meant or the details?

So that makes me think like you - at one point the POV means something ELSE.

What else could it mean - it must be something to do with replacing, trading, or something with some effect on the game??

It cant be easy either.. like it cant just be 'pick anyone come back'.. it would have some double-edge thing.

Hmm!?

Guest Shockalot
... the idea of switching nominne with evictee sounds too easy

Like I said - Its sounds very Big Brotherish :cry:

Guest AlexHinn

I really don't think so. I believe that the only point the Julie-meister made was that it was possible for the POV to not be won. I doubt there was any other insinuation.

The last time I had wishful thinking, Michael did not pull a safe card and was evicted. I can't let my hopes up again.

x

My idea when Julie mentioned that the first night, was that there may be weeks where the POV comp is something that BB has set up, like a maze for example. BB would say call each person out and say, you have to get from one end of the maze to the other and you must do it in less than X amount of time. So if they said, 2 minutes, and no one could make it through in 2 minutes, no one would get veto. But if one or more made it through in that time, then whoever was the fastest would. But, the time limit would be very hard to beat. Something where people would really have to bust their butts or maybe figure out some trick to beat the time.

Does that make sense?

Dep

Guest Huntergreen
Last year, Julie always said "and so we will see you at the live finale on Sept ?? and rap party" to the nonsequestered evictees.

Yeah, but I just don't remember all of the evicted hgs last year getting greetings after they were evicted. Maybe I'm wrong? Who greeted Holly? (just one example, I can't think of the others off hand, my mind is too full of this year's houseguests!)

Guest Devoncroix

Jury members don't get greeted because they are being sequestered.

Holly greeted Jase I can't remember who if anyone greeted Holly.

I do believe that someone is coming back - how they will do it is up in the air. I am a viewer of Housecalls, when Michael was a guest, Marcellas had difficulty asking him a question -Marcellas said "I dont know how to put this without giving inofrmation out." They did not go into much detail - with Michael - I felt protecting some viewer information from Michael if he goes back to the house. Just a thought!

The other thing I noticed from all the post interviews is the sets all looked similar. Where Julie interviewed him and where housecall interviewed him. Also, marcellas made a slip, "how can I ask this without revealing anything." I really think someone will be back.