Thursday Live Show, 9/11

OmegaBetaZeta

Well you said Jerry couldn't win it because it was a SPEED comp, you didn't say anything at first about his memory. Still, they always have a combo physical/order of things comp in part two, so why should they change it just cause some old guy is still in it. I think fair is fair and do what you have always done in the past as far as comps and their difficulty.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IA. The endurance one, she probably would have fallen first. The second comp, I think she would have beaten Memphis. I really do. The last one, was 50/50 call. It was definately an even playing field on that one. I just wished she had a chance, but it was a business deal and she wasn't in the plan. After thinking about it, she could have definately thrown a wrench in their renegade plan if she stayed, or won the POV, but to me that it would have been a competion. This F3 was a farce IMHO.

I hope Dan can pull out this win. Its going to come down to speeches and answers to questions. I don't think gameplay will come into their thoughts. I hope they do, but you just never know.

I'm glad the HOH suck up is gone, whether they were 25 or 75. It was good ratings for CBS but a little ridiculous as far as comps go. JMO Whateva!!!!

Best part of the show was the look on Michelle and April's faces when Skreesha started blabbing about how "WE carried Memphis through the whole game..." :animated_rotfl: Um no you blond moron, it was YOU. Way to hand the game to Judas and his doughboy sidekick while screwing over yourself and everyone around you.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

jmho

She put up Jesse and Memphis and wanted Memphis out, instead Skreesha decided to flip the votes and save the fat bastard who screwed her over. Karma is a biotch!

In her defense though if she had kept Jessie, he would have aligned himself with Michelle, April and Ollie and they would have probably been in the final 4.

Keesha's biggest blunder was not winning final POV.

In her defense though if she had kept Jessie, he would have aligned himself with Michelle, April and Ollie and they would have probably been in the final 4.

You just dont know what would have happened, but that was the whole turning point of the game. Its kinda funny that Renny knew she and Keesha were in trouble and even wanted to put up Memphis during her HOH reign, she just didnt have Keesha on board.

keesha mistake was being stupid enough to think she could beat the guys down the stretch

they ate for lunch as i predicted

jmho

Sam, well you've fixed me for sleep tonight...LOL!!! That is one scary pix!!! Although I would not have minded Jerry winning at this point, I don't know how much influence he is going to have in the Sequester House. The way he said to Julie was "I'll make sure Memphis wins." Then later, after show, Jerry is really going to hate Memphis.

Also April was still boiling in her own hatred of Keesha. April would have done the same to Keesha if she got the chance. I sort of noticed Ollie and April weren't as cozy as they were in the BB house. In a lot of movies you will see the innocent, younger man falling for his first woman, a very experienced woman. Ultimately the guy figures out "it was just one of those things!"

Len

Sam, re that pix you posted. Now that's what I call a set thunder thighs!

Dan is going to win, Dan would of even won against Jerry. I think when it comes down to it they actually vote for who played the game. Seems to me the animosity is always gone come judgement day, and they actually vote for who they think did the best job. I frikin hate Dan with a passion. He's a skinnny lilttle weasel in my eyes. I don't care how he played the game I just can't stand his arrogance and how damn cute he thinks he is always playing to the cameras and his lame speeches. Dude, you're not that cool, trust me you just play one on TV right now. I don't care if he never went off on anyone because he feared losing his job, everytime there was a conflict he went and hid with his tail between his legs. The dudes a punk. Memphis is no better. I was really rooting for Jerry, now you have to hate the others to root for him. Sorry all you Dan lovers i've been good not posting about him but I think he's a pussy and a wimp. Maybe with his money he can buy himself some " manhood" hate him

Sounds like he needs to get laid. IMO, 24 is a little late for a guy to still be a virgin. That silly side of his reminds me of some eternal adolescent. I knew a girl in college who was a virgin. I saw her years later and she was totally different. I think on husband No. 2 or 3. Maybe she would have been better of if she had been "milked under the fence" a few times before saving it for her marriage night.

Sounds like he needs to get laid.

Heck, there was a minute there where I thought you were talking about Sam LenRay. I know I always get a little cranky if I've gone without for awhile . . . . . then I read the rest of your post!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: @ Both of You!

Even if he is, he's still a lame ass. He has no game, look who his competition was??? I mean come on. Where there any real men on this show this year? Since they won it made sense of course to take Jerry knowing they could beat him, but, where was their sense of manhood knowing america would be watching them beat a 75 yr old, as they said ( hard of hearing, bad back and etc) grandpa? SAD. I watch the show knowing these people will do whatever it takes to win. Lie, cheat, backstab and etc. I just don't like when someone like Dan thinks he is this amazing man who took everyone down single handedly. He'll always be the " BOY IN BOARD SHORTS" to me who in life, has no game. Enjoy playing a man on TV while it lasts there buddy. Let me know how that works out for you :animated_wave:

Archived