Thursday Live Show, 9/11

OmegaBetaZeta

the celebration as soon as the door shut behind Jerry was hillarious.

Dan's plan hasn't gone perfectly the whole way through, but him and Memphis are final 2... I guess we'll see how the jury votes. It's still humorous how smug some of them are. Keesha also seemed a litttle more bitter towards both of them in the jury segment they filmed

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but libra answer changing her alliance but not behavior was odd too

what other alliance was there to join lol

jmho

Keesha also seemed a litttle more bitter towards both of them in the jury segment they filmed

it finally hit her

that them two planned the whole week

i guess when libra said its a set up

she finally understood

jmho

yeah that was obvious too

i guess both were trying to throw it

memphis just did it better

jmho

I don't think either of them were trying to throw it. Dan wanted it, and Memphis wanted to win his first HOH. There was throwing that comp at all.

It should have ended today. Those comps with that old man was a joke...51 minutes. For some reason, I think they should be ashamed of themselves as the laughall the way to the bank. I hope Dan pulls it out and wins this.

Looking back on previous last comps for final 2, this was geared for Jerry to have a chance to win. Could you see Jerry standing on a block in the rain jumping over an obstacle?

Her 30th birthday was a very tense night - they were all fighting and she was practically in tears. I could have seen that being the answer.

As for Libra's answer, she would have NEVER admitted her exit had anything to do with her behavior- so to me her answer is obvious.

Ollie - I was surprised, but then thinking about it, maybe things cooled off a bit in the jury house and he is rethinking throwing the game away for p.... ---a girl

Looking back on previous last comps for final 2, this was geared for Jerry to have a chance to win.

i disagree it was a straight speed comp

i thought bb made sure jerry had no chance to win

jmho

Well if Jerry had known the order of things well, he could have CRAWLED and finished faster than 51 minutes, so I think it is BS to say it was geared for him to lose.

Sugar I love your pearls dawwwwlin.

I thought they looked nice with the white flower in my hair - I mean on my head by my ear!! And I have to say, it took me days to find just the right shade of lipstick to go with my lovely tan!

so I think it is BS to say it was geared for him to lose.

beat me

jmho

51 minutes vs 8 minutes come on

no straight face can tell me jerry had a chance

jerry was forgetting hg names the whole season

and like even memphis said jerry is slow and forgetful thats why they kept him to the final three

jmho

keesha had a chance in the second comp

jmho

Archived