Thursday Live Show, 9/11

OmegaBetaZeta

Gotta say not much of a Dan fan. I was at one point in time but something about him changed with him and Memphis.....Hmmm could it be there arrogance and ego's????? Probably.

I hate when people just know they have it in the bag then it turns out they do.

I wanted Keesha to win from the start. I'm very disappointed she was led to believe she was safe then thrown under the bus! Yeah Yeah I know it's the name of the game but still, at one point in time you do have to put your trust in someones hands and believe they have your back!

This is all IMO!!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEN- I haven't watched BBAD for a week now I think. Nothing to see her folks. LOL. I'm hoping there is a winter edition I don't think there can be to much BB in a year. With all that goes on in my day , it breaks the monotony a lil. Have been lurkingbut not posting as much been busy and the wife, well, I think she's given up completely since Renny left. I respond to train wrecks, and like to watch this one.

Heck, there was a minute there where I thought you were talking about Sam LenRay. I know I always get a little cranky if I've gone without for awhile . . . . . then I read the rest of your post!

@ Both of You!

SONO- that was lasnight :animated_rotfl::devilish::jawdrop:

Sono, if any of us...me, Sam, Sono wins the lottery we find out where Keesha works, drop the little ladies off at a wal mart...sorry, girls, no rodeo drive for you..Oh, and ILoveDaniele, too..and go by a certain Hooters for a cold one. That wouldn't fly. Just like Monica is gonna put the kebosh on Dan/Memphis Unwashed Bathing Suits. They are both a couple of idiots to think they can just waltz into Wal Mart corporate Headquarters and sell their clothing line like that! Dan should just take Monica home, give her a ring, get married and do the deed before he dies of semen backup poisoning. Memphis, just keep laying on the beach all day and pretending you really are a mixologist until you get so big, you are mistaken for a beached whale and thrown back into the ocean by some bleeding heart idiots. Jerry get your mouth wired shut. Ollie, get an STD test.

I think Sam is jealous that Dan might have a bigger gun then he has.

just sayin

You're lucky i'm heading out. Don't have time to think of something witty for a comeback. I will have to think of one though. The one I have right now would no doubt get me in some serious trouble!

What night did they show Renny's arrival at the Sequester House? Was it Sunday?

BTW, if the SH is like near the ocean and April and Keesha get into a screaming fest, whales, dolphins will be going deaf. Oh well, maybe that will keep the sharks away!

I didn't get the sense that Michelle like the idea of Dan manipulating her to get the vote on the edit tonight. Might not work. I think when he said "finish it" aloud for them to hear, that kind of wrecked it. We'll see.

I think his fate may be decided by the jury questions and how he answers. He needs to keep the swagger at a minimum, because if they sense cockiness, it's all over.

Oh, Sugar. Not only are you pretty but you're smart too...a rare combination...

I think Memphis will just sit there with that sly, cocky look of his and answer in monosylables...like.."Uhhhh....yeah....uhhhhh, no....Hell, man, I don't know." If the contest was who looks most like a Macy's Day Parade Float, I'd say, "O.K. You win, Mem."

But Dan is much slicker and can shoot the bull with the best of them! So Dan has a slight edge over Memphis. It just depends on the bitterness quotient in the house!

And I can't say anybody will care a rats ass (sorry Dan) about Jerry's opinion about anything.

uvp, I know this is going to be a shocker, but I agree with you on eating her for lunch. I think by the time Renny left so did her brain. Losing HOH to secure her spot was needed, but the POV was a must. Besides Dan throwing it, She did catch up to Memphis and quite honestly, if she did mess up on the second step she could have beat him. While I was angry that they didn't take her to f3 for the sheer competive nature for these strapping young men, I guess it was easier for them to beat a 75 year old easier than it may have been with her.

Regardless, of that I still think because there is an America's Choice she should be it. While I loved Renny and her antics with Keesha, Memphis and Dan, I think game play wise of all the SH she deserves the most.

I haven't been a "dan fan" since the POV thing and the way he handled the whole fiasco with Ollie & Michelle............he has been handling himself a little better since then, but I think the only reason is that Memphis made him promise if he took him off the block, he would calm down............crazy, but Memphis seems to have an influence on him.

On the other hand..........things have been going his way.............he didn't stop manipulating people (Keesha/Michelle) he's just been the kinder, gentler, Dan while doing it :)

Yes, Vesper, and I think that is why April hates Keesha soooo much. April doesn't possess the leadership skills that Keesha does. April is bossy but can't get her team mates to go along with her.

IVgal, do you think Michelle and Keesha vote for Dan? Maybe Keesha but probably not Michelle (who thinks she will get the $25,000 because Amewica Woves Her!!! (Not!)

Also, IVgal, Dan became kinder, gentler knowing he needed the votes.

You know, Len.............I'll be really honest..............I think there are 5 crazy, emotional women in the jury house right now................it's obvious that some of them have grudges that go really deep..............then, mix in the fact that some of them obviously hate each other.................... and probably won't vote for the person that someone they hate is voting for..................it's anyone's guess what they will do. :cookoo: IMO

Ah, yes.............Dan the smooth talking man (not!)

This is the most cantanquerous, venomous SH I have seen! Even poor Renny said, "I hate being with these people." I noticed she was playing cards with Libra and Michelle I guess the love birds were in their little Love Nest...Yuck!!! I feel sorry for Ollies parents. They were too sweet and loving to publicly dis April.

Archived