Thursday Live Show, 9/11

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I kinda was thinkin that to Sugar, Memphis is trying to get some info for leverage, although he is down playin the jury question thing to Dan from what he was sayin last night, there are not questions they could ask that will get to him or they can't possible have any good or real questions for them yeah right, it can get brutal in those question sessions. I think we will see a change in the 2 of them after they get the questions.

I think that now that it's just the final 2, some of this is probably jockeying and posturing between the two of them. Even though they're friends, they're competing for $500,000 now. Both guys probably have ideas of what bones the jury will have to pick and don't want to show their cards to the other guy. I can't say that I blame them. Dan has been cocky but I'm hoping like making the right call on when to stop throwing comps he's going to recognize he needs to turn on the humility and warmness bigtime for the jury. If he doesn't he has only himself to blame for 2nd place

Archived