Tuesday Show 9/9, 8 Pm Est (time Change)

uvp

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis is good at puzzles??? fruitless exit?? was that what he guessed, I would say he is most certainly not good at puzzles, that one he won was a fluke, and if Dan trusts Memphis he is an idiot

I said Memphis's picture was made when he was much thinner than he his now. All I meant was you should use recent photos. Also, I had thought Memphis was 35, maybe Jerry had said that early on when J said, "What's with M? He's 35 and a "mixologist".

Dan should talk politics with Jerry. Tell him how liberal Memphis is.

Mike it was one of the Ducks from the hot tub or the pool, they were grey this year with black bills

I still say that Memphis threw that Luxury comp. He is NOT that stupid. I mean seriously. He's really not. He waited until everybody had guessed and till the last minute and then gave a stupid answer. The "space" game with the puzzle, Memphis rocked it. Keesha would have beat him, but she's gone now, isn't she?

I think everytime I bring up that I dislike dans dramatics you all just tell , you just have to tell me that you love them, and I guess that in some way cancels out how I feel, well I got news for ya, it only makes me hate the dramatics more, I think it is just great that ya all are enjoying that sooo much but could I please have an opinion without it being downed by one of yours?? just sayin, I know for the past 2 1/2 months now how much youi looovvvve Dan, I get it

I think everytime I bring up that I dislike dans dramatics you all just tell , you just have to tell me that you love them, and I guess that in some way cancels out how I feel, well I got news for ya, it only makes me hate the dramatics more, I think it is just great that ya all are enjoying that sooo much but could I please have an opinion without it being downed by one of yours??

who is bugging you around here

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

jmho

lololol I love you UPV, and thank you for acknowledging that I am bugged,lolol not in a really bad way but ya know, I feel like I can never say something I think or feel cause I do not agree with the masses around here, so I posted that,lol

Archived