Tuesday Show 9/9, 8 Pm Est (time Change)

uvp

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

memphis is a fool to be throwing comps at this point

jmho

well good, now lets see him get on with it, quit jackin around and take HIMSELF to F2

Memphis and Dan agreed earlier that it would be better for Dan to win this hoh round...

Memphis had to evict Keesha...part of the plan...now Dan will have to evict Jerry (after round 3) as part of the plan...

they'll be sort of equal going into F2

Dan quote: "See ya, Red Baron"... LMAO

I agree ImIn. Memphis has to win the next round so he can throw final comp to Dan so it will be "equal"... not knowing of course that Michelle got to go on the trip as well. Sneaky Dan. I love that about him. LOL

yup Misha...Danny boy still ahs an Ace up his sleeve...gotta love the playa...;)

I'm just glad they didn't drag this round out all night...I can get some sleep tonight...:sleep1:

Ya know, I just bet, if Jerry had wrapped his hands around that rope he would have stayed on........After 32 times of saying this I'm beginning to believe him. :omg:

As Julie was starting to talk to Keesha, you could see a tv screen and Memphis passed Dan. Dan was looking at Memphis and said, "I really can't believe you did that, though man (my closed caption was on) your out of your mind if you think I'm taking you. Out of your mind."

I hope this game pans out the way that Dan and Memphis have been planning it. This is a very dangerous game these two are playing, but I personally am enjoying it, if not just for the game play. Dan has had to take bigger risk than Memphis. Dan has got to win the final HOH or his a_ _ is gone. Memphis is sitting good. He is in a win win spot. I want Dan to win it all, but I like how Memphis has played the game too. Good luck Renegades!!!

He has, but Keesha thing is his only black mark and yet I think it may come back to make him a $50,000 winner vs $500,000 winner. To me, he just cut the throat of his best ally and she will make sure Dan has the votes to win. Make no mistake about it. She was able to flip those people before and as far as I am concerned from a game stand and risk, Dan has made them all.

Oh, the irony, or karma. The girl who saved your ass more than once, the girl you evicted, and the girl that made you lose. I can see it on the horizon. Dan must win period and do the selecting. I don't trust Memphis as far as I can throw his fat ass.

I'm sure once Jerry passes out tonight, Memphis will crawl into the waterbed with Dan and they'll make up. (Wish they had M/D lookalikes doing this.) Then in morning, Mem will have his arms around Dan and Dan's head will be snuggled into Mem's canyon like arm pits. I think Dan gets off on smelling guys armpits! I don't judge. To each his own!

Odinsraven - I was just going to mention that - the exchange between Dan and Memphis when Keesha left. Acting me thinks, for Jerry's benefit. :animated_scratchchin:

Anyone know what's happening in the comp? Jeritol still flying high? Fall old man fall. :faint:

Memphis has dead eyes. :alien:

Archived