Tuesday, September 2nd

CeCiMom

Memphis and Dan playing chess... Jerry watching. Renny just out of shower. Don't know where Keesha is.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renny has shown that a grown woman can participate in a game made for kids, with class.

The pic of Dan, after midnight, sitting at the table focusing for five minutes on all the pics, really is a turn off.................only good thing is that he has NO shirt on............at least not a dirty one.

As a contemporary of Renny, she makes me proud to be me. Renny was always Renny. And you might say the mountain had to come to Mohammad. No way did Renny try to fit in. Renny was herself and finally most HGs loved her for your uniquiness. Wish I lived closer to her, at least I know she'd give you a mean ass hair cut. I've got a lot of hair for an older guy but it needs a really good stylist who knows what they are doing! In the morning it sticks straight up, like Dan spikes his sometimes.

well I sure would be on there with Lenny if we have a Renny train, I agree with everything you said Lenny, yes sireeee

thanks Marty :(:(

I really don't see that Renny had any good game play. She hid behind Keesha since week 2 and never played the game. So what if she was 53 years old. She was funny at times but for me more often she was rude and annoying. I did not like her personality. She would snap at people all the time. Not the type of person I would want to be around. Just my take on RennyRoo.

Well I gotta defend her, I would snap too , especially at Dan and the silly ass stuff he was always either asking people or doing to her to egg her on. There is a guy at work where I work that does the same thing to me, now I guess the mistake that I have ever made is letting him know that he can push my buttons, but to actually say that Renny has all these bad qualities when there were people in that house who far surpassed her is really not right, people can like whoever they want, but when you like your favortie, and then put the rest down that seems a little lop sided to me. Renny is just one of those folks who puts up with no crap, she certainly has not been rude to people unless she got ticked off at the way they were yankin their chain, sorry I gotta defend her, what you see is what you get with her. I will say she has had no game play, and that is her down fall you have to win some comps to stay in the game, unfortunately she has been waaay to passive

All I am saying is she is not my type of person. She has some good qualities. I am 2 years older then Renny and work in Public Works department with a lot of guys of all ages that can be pretty annoying. I have never snapped at any of them. I don't think being 53 is an excuse to snap at people. I think I would have enjoyed Renny a lot more if she was a little nicer to people and respected her more as a game player if she had not hid behind Keesha the whole time. It got her far in the game and I have to give her creds for that.

well that is you , that does not mean Renny is like that or needs to be like that or that it makes her rude and annoying, that is just her, she is high strung , no doubt about it, but I am not gonna say she is rude and annoying, I am not gonna say Dan is rude and annoying, I think he is immature and silly at times, but that is all the neg I have for him. Memphis and Jerry are the ones, besides some of the ones gone, that I detest. I am one of those high strung individules so I can relate to Renny I guess.

I can take or leave Renny. She's one of those people who tries to come off as hard nosed for whatever reason. No GP. Can be ok sometimes. Mostly her always finger pointing at others is the turnoff. She won't be memorable to me.

I understand fatacat and I love ya sweetie.

I guess sometimes we like people that are most like us. I am very calm and composed in real life. It takes very little to ruffle me or made me angry. I don't ever lash out at people.

I love brains, humor and people that handle situations in a respectful way. Guess I just want to see a really nice guy win and that is why I like Dan so much.

I know and I am not upset with you at all, and if someone has to win, I am on the Dan train, I will shoot myself if Memphis wins BB10, what a waste. I on the other hand Marty am a hot headed old girl, I can go from zero to sixty in about 2 seconds, I have a real low trolerance for some of Dans shennangians, but that does not mean I think he isn't a good guy, I do think he is, and would love to see him win, I am just not hapoy with how he has hooked up with Memphis the Scum bag, cause Dan coulda won over any of them except maybe Renny, and I can understand why she has to go. I do not however understand the b\way Memphis always has to bad mouth everyone, Renny included, and she has been as nice to hi as her paranoid and trusting self has let her. Memphis can bite the big one as far as I am concerened.

I am just not hapoy with how he has hooked up with Memphis the Scum bag,

I'm typing away here with my foot in my mouth . . . . so let's be upfront about that! :grin2:

Sometimes, you need to find someone as an allie that you might not necessarily associate yourself with. Just consider the US and France <groan> :hide:

well, i guess you could be right on that one sono, but I still cannot stomach that Memphis.

OK! Took my foot out of my mouth, and I'm good to go . . . . . I hope! We've got fishies on the feeds, so they're probably getting them all up and going for what will probably be a rather uneventful day! So with that said, I'm excited to see tonight's show to see the POV ceremony. Hopefully they don't edit it too severely. I'd love to know why the ceremony took so long to get through! I really expected it to be very short, but it ran for well in excess of half an hour :lamo:

LOL @GSN

lol you guys are sooo cute,!!!!!!!!

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the house. Keesha and Mem have mentioned a couple of times about Dan talking with BB early this morning, and then he came and woke up Keesha. Everytime they mention it, BB drones on with that "You are not allowed to talk about production crap"!

Also, BB had a heck of a time getting Dan out of bed this morning, and when they finally did, Dan just got up, walked through the house and into the spa room and went back to sleep on the couch covered by a bunch of pillows. He has not said one word to anybody yet! I hope everythings OK! :unsure:

Well, Jerry obviously wants to have his butt kissed. He cornered Keesha in the BR and asked if she'd given up on the game. He said that he can't believe that nobody cares about him going to the Jury House. He really feels like he's going to have a lot of sway in the Jury!

He's got her up in the HOH really talking about Memphis and his deals, and he's still trying to cut some sort of deal with Keesha! Creepy Butthead! :glare:

Archived