Tuesday, September 2nd

CeCiMom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the house. Keesha and Mem have mentioned a couple of times about Dan talking with BB early this morning, and then he came and woke up Keesha. Everytime they mention it, BB drones on with that "You are not allowed to talk about production crap"!

Hmm, I wonder. I know they woke Dan up this morning and then he went into Keesha's room and told her they weren't giving wake up calls this morning she could get up and go back to bed. Wonder what was up? :animated_scratchchin:

Anyone else having trouble with feeds today? Mine are choppy and freezing up.

sonoerin, I agree... when he calls her 'baby' it makes me want to hurl. I just picture this disgusting pervert sitting outside a school yard leer, gawking and drooling. Especially after the comments he has made about females. He is just one sick s.o.b. As for Renny, I love her to death! I think she is an absolutely wonderful soul. I think she has handled everything very well and I can see why she has snapped at times. I can't even imagine being in a house for that length of time, face to face with the same people over and over again, day after day... I am sure I would definitely snap now and again. I think the only one that hasn't lost their cool in the house is Dan (like him too).

2:45 pm BBT

Jerry went into the BY and starting lecturing Dan about how come he is not talking to him because he has 'all this pull with the jury". Dan asks him what he can do. Jerry tells him he is a fool if he thinks that he doesn't have pull and starts throwing Memphis's name into the mix. Keesha comes outside and Jerry says "Your Hot! Your Hot baby!" (I just puked)

Marty said:Who is the conductor of this Renny love train? Len is it you?

Yes, Marty, that would be me!!!

Lenny & Renny sitting in a tree

L a u g h i n g

I just want to goof with that girl! She's Groovy!!!

Myss911 said

Jerry went into the BY and starting lecturing Dan about how come he is not talking to him because he has 'all this pull with the jury". Dan asks him what he can do. Jerry tells him he is a fool if he thinks that he doesn't have pull and starts throwing Memphis's name into the mix. Keesha comes outside and Jerry says "Your Hot! Your Hot baby!" (I just puked)

If Jerry could just keep up his train of thought about the game and forget about Keesha's hoohaa, he could say did you guys know I have F2 deal with Memphis...And ironically I too just puked after reading Jerry's "hot" comment and had to compete with three cats doing one of their favorite thing, sampling cat puke. People puke must be a treat...LOL!!!

I want to thank those who type out the live feeds so people can read them and know what is REALLY happening in the BB house. The TV show isn't reality....but those live feeds are....and I find it weird how they interact with the production crew....like they are their masters...or wardens or something..

I guess you have to be a certain type to be on BB....I would get my feelings hurt the first day and want to go home....LOL...

Well, I have this sneaky feeling that Jerry's going to win.....OMG....that will be so funny if it happens....

OK, Renny's gone, I guess. Of K,D, Mem, J...I'd rather Dan win first , then Keesha/Jerry whichever, and Memphis last. I think any of those first three would beat Memphis in F2. And I hope they deduct all of Memphis's stipend plus that million dollar car he won,meaning Memphis would owe BB at least 70 thou!!! LOL!!!

lenRay her HooHaaa don't control jerry. Remember he said so, I beleive everything jerry says, NOT!!!

jerry is a fine upstanding citizen guys, where is the jerry LOVE??? Who if he doesn't someday RULE the world,he will at least RULE the BB sequester house,just ask him!

LOL! When they were in ODLD and Jerry was having a nose picking fest in front of everyone and was rolling 'em up and flicking them everywhere. While he was doing that he was staring down Keesha and Memphis saw it... It was freakin weird and creepy. After they were let back indoors, they started talking about it and how freakin weird it was. Both Keesha and Memphis had said it was the weirdest thing they had ever seen and that they were massively freaked out. Dan then comes out and they tell him what happened and Keesha started saying that honestly she doesn't know where it is safe to sit anymore as he has wiped boogers all over everything. Dan starts grossingout andsaythat he isdisgustednow because he laid down on the BY couches the other day and he had this gooey stuff that was booger like that got caught in his armpit hair and when he woke up he noticed it and had to pull out some of his pit hair because it was stuck. Memphis says "No way" Dan says that it did indeed happen and Keesha confirms it as she saw it too... they are all grossed out... (hell I am too!!!)

Word on the street that a certain female v.p. candidate maybe dropping out and Jerry could be her replacement!!! Hope female v.p. drops out BEFORE Thursday live eviction.

Julie Chen: Jerry, your country needs you. You have been unanimously drafted to fill v.p. role!!!! Renny, you are safe for one more week!!! The HOH comp will be: New Orleans' trivia!!! The POV comp will be "Why blondes have more fun!!!"

Myss, yet another flawless post!!! I now know why other HGs got so sick after eating those hamburgers Jerry helped form into patties with his unwashed, boogery, do do stained paws!!!

And once again this morning, as everyone was waking up and getting their ADL's goin', BB decided to keep the HOH BR camera on Jerry as he was getting ready to shower. He stripper down to his tightey-whiteys again right in front of the camera before finally stepping into the shower.

BB needs to start adding some kind of a warning before subjecting us to such a sight! :wacko:

He's really pleading for attention isn't he? He's sure trying to get someone to kiss his big ol' wrinkly butt! He really is acting creepy around Keesha though. I finally shut the feeds off for awhile this afternoon because I couldn't stand it anymore. BB is certainly aware because they keep showing Jerry with the looks and such.

They give these guys alcohol again this evening, and Keesha's going to be in trouble..... :cheers::beer::faint:

Did Memphis and Dan talk to Renny and tell her she is leaving? I realize she 'knows' she is leaving, just curious if they actually talked to her about it?

And once again this morning, as everyone was waking up and getting their ADL's goin', BB decided to keep the HOH BR camera on Jerry as he was getting ready to shower. He stripper down to his tightey-whiteys again right in front of the camera before finally stepping into the shower.

BB needs to start adding some kind of a warning before subjecting us to such a sight!

He's really pleading for attention isn't he? He's sure trying to get someone to kiss his big ol' wrinkly butt! He really is acting creepy around Keesha though.

Thanks, Sono, for posting that. Reminds me I need to run down to the Venetian Blinds store and pick out some new ones for my....grow house, I mean conservatory!!! LOL!!!

Did Memphis and Dan talk to Renny and tell her she is leaving? I realize she 'knows' she is leaving, just curious if they actually talked to her about it?

I doubt it. Renny's a smart cookie. She doesn't need her Ouija board to figure this one out! VooDoo dolls, pins, yes!!!!

Reminds me I need to run down to the Venetian Blinds store and pick out some new ones

LOL . . . That is one of the funniest things that Renny ever came up with. I just sat and laughed and laughed when she came up with that about Jerritol :laugh4:

Sono - I actually thought of that awhile ago, the singing thing. Especially for the shower stall. Just start singing and don't have to worry about the viewers seeing ya in the buff. Hmmm, Ollie and April should of sung too, during, well ya know. MY EYES MY EYES. :wacko:

Archived