Renny - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she is so crazy, just because she wnats to know some answers??, she sees that Keesha will be going to the end and not her, I would be po'd too, she has a right. now if she thinks that Dan is a plant well that is goofy and I would say she is crazy, but I do not think that is what she is upset about.

I left a post on the Ollie thread but maybe this is the place to state it. Renny's meltdown-to-insanity aside, why is she so mad at Dan? Didn't she realize that had her beloved Ollie had his way her BFF Keesha would be up on the block? Doesn't she realize that Ollie has one goal and that is to GET Keesha for April? Why, oh why would she go off on Dan? It should be obvious to the rest of Dan's alleged alliance (M/K) that Renny will throw them overboard for Ollie.

Ohhhhhh, Marty...............Dan just asked Renny to sleep with him tonight...........sorry
IT'S GETTING REALLY WIERD IN THERE....

because Dan is the one who planted the Ollie is after you seed in Renny's head, that's why, last night, he does not want Renny hooking up with Ollie in any way, that is why. If you area friends and ally of your alliance up to final 4 why do you have to f with people like that,. that is why Renny is pissed.

Renny speaking about HOllie and his behavior in the yard: "He's got to get his agressions out someway." "I got to go change my girdle, y'all." :animated_rotfl:

That's right Renny, you just stormed into Dan's HOH room all a rantin and a ravin over something alot less to be pissed about.

hey, I remember girdles, and I am in this century.

they are all guilty of somrthing, noone has clean hands, none of them have played a perfect or even a good game in my book.

yes they do dahling,lol

Keesha down in bedroom trying to talk sense into Renny. Renny just keeps saying but I don't trust him. Keesha tells her to just put that back of her mind and play the game. Renny will not listen to her. She has so much anger to get out she is not listening to the good advice Keesha is giving her.

Renny is allowed to do anything she wants whether it is listen to advice from Skreesha or anyone else, if it is to her demise then so be it, but just becuase someone is passing out the advise does not mean when you are in a frame of mind you are gonna listen, at least not right now, she is pissed, that's all, not crazy pissed.

Archived