Renny - Week 7

CeCiMom

Renny talking to Keesha trashing Dan again saying that he shouldn't have told her that if she is so unhappy just put him off. She said be careful what you ask for.

Dan could be in trouble next week if Renny gets HOH.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I can take Renny or leave her. She can be entertaining, but I would have called her out big time during her HOH for not putting Ollie up next to April. Just where is her alliance??? :animated_scratchchin:

If Renny gets to the end it will be by shear luck. She is not very good in the diplomacy of how to work with in an alliance and then strike at the right time. She constantly wants to shoot herself in the foot.

What upset me most about Renny today is that she kept bringing up her age. Like because of her age, she deserves to be treated differently than the others.

I do not think she wants to shoot herself in the foot, at times she just does not know how not to, and I do not think she will put Dan up, however, i do think she will slap Memphis up there fast as the wind with Jerry,lol Her and Dan haggle but they do like each other. she is just not a trusting person, it is not easy for some people ya know??

see? I never got that from her at all I mean why would your age make you more of a reason to win it all?? Jerry was always sayin his age too, but sometimes I think we get up in yrs and we even surprise ourselves.

She is not very good in the diplomacy of how to work with in an alliance and then strike at the right time.

is she to go along with a final four deal like eric and jess then get screwed first

their is no way anyone would take her to the final two

pissed off less hg

it is clear from dan action asking her to say michelle at pov ceremony

he doesnt give a rats ass about renny

keesha wants to keep her in the alliance because keesha knows renny is odd one out when push come to shove

She will definately nom Dan and Memphis and try to keep Ollie.

IMO, it may be her only move. I think that Dan and memphis will eventually talk Skreesha into ditching Renny and I think REnny knows she is the first to go in the alliance. I know Renny trusts Skreesha, but can she really be trusted....she loves the guys attention and I do think she would throw REnny to the wolves to keep that attention.

Once again, this game is do darn predictable that I would find it entertaining to have someone other than the four win the next HOH and change it up again.

keesha wants to keep her in the alliance because keesha knows renny is odd one out when push come to shove

Ahhh, yes, another game player and Keesha is Renny's friend, right?

Well she can do whatever she thinks is right for her of course but go about it with a little more smarts. She could have used that New Orleans charm and gotten better with the boys then Keesha but she chose not to. Dan really liked her a lot and she constantly pushed him away. She never liked Memphis.

She wanted to hang on to Keesha for dear life so she is where she is because she chose to be.

I never quite understood why she coddled Skreesha this whole game. Why she picked her as her safety guard is beyond me. I really think she just truly hates everyone else and found a soft spot for Skreesha. I don't think Renny is a nice person in "real" life.

I'm just glad it's not me that has to deal with her. She's one of those hostile people that takes everything you say wrong! She flies off the handle way too easy! CRAZY WOMAN. I'll be glad when someone realizes what a threat she really is!

Renny. Is the only one that I've done a 180 with; the others I had pegged pretty well since Week 1 or 2 (dang I miss Angie and Bryan). Since Renny's HOH? I fully respect her game, as different as it would be from my own. She is extremely keen at reading people; however she is not an intuitive type... so if you don't "show" Renny your "cards," she tends to mistrust. This is why she struggles soooo much with Dan, who is a born intuitive strategiest (why he is a football coach and clicked so well with Bryan)... and also one to keep most of his thoughts inside rather than airing them with others.

Originally, I was irate at Renny for liking Ollie and not putting him on the block. However, I think that it is mostly her shrewd gameplay: She knew once April was out that Ollie would be following at some point. She also knows that the winner needs the majority of the jury house votes. I think that half of Renny's "liking" Ollie is personal (ie. she has liked his easygoing, amiable way, cough cough before today)... and because she DOES go by what she sees and that is what Ollie "showed" till today. The other half of Renny's "liking" Ollie... was to keep the door open for her should she need another potential ally or vote (in the house or in the juryhouse). Renny knows someone will boot the guy. She wanted it to be someone else not her because she's been counting jury votes.

I seriously respect that because it seems to me that 9 of 10 players typically focus so hard on getting to final 2-3... and by the time they make it there... it is way too late to undo anything prior. So I have to give "crazy" Renny props for her strategizing in this way. I have really come to respect this about her. Hope you make the Final 3 with Dan and Memphis.

In fact. I would LOVE. A "clean" game as of Final 4 with Dan, Memphis, Renny, and Keisha. (Ie. rather than wheeling and dealing Final 2 Specials... just play and whoever wins each comp? Let 'em vote however they think is best for them period. Let the chips fall. And see who emerges. Of course, that won't happen, but I can dream.

Renny warned Dan about one of "them" getting HOH. She's making sense, the problem this whole season was with every side and a HOH win they just assumed the reign would continue. It's been back and forth alot. Crazier things have happened. Jerry and HOllie may win and Dan will find himself worrying next week.

I'd love to see the paranoia between Memphis, Dan, Skreesha and Renny if two of them were to be nom'd.

There she goes again..talking about the thing she can't talk about. "There's alot that happened in my life" and this thing she can't talk about has made her stronger. Thanks for getting the feeds cut Renny.

Right now, I'm hating their conversating. Meeting of the minds, right there in the HOH room.

Renny: "The highest intelligence you'll ever hear is emotional intelligence and not everyone has it and I've been blessed to achieve it." "I'm giving myself my own accolades." Please somebody get me a noose!!!!

Archived