Thursday, August 21st

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man those two that hung on have my respect. And kudos to Renny and Jerry for jumping in and helping both of the guys. They both look like they are in bad shape! I was watching the feeds and of course they had trivia during the 'drop' and STAD of course had their lame, repetitive commercials....

no way both ollie and michelle stay off block

From what I heard (not much, thanks Big Brother, buy better mics) they didn't even officialize any deal. Ollie seemed to fall, not drop. Evident by his near total silence since he lost, like he's embarassed. He complained about not being able to feel his arms and fell. Dan threw out the 2-for-1 deal but I never heard Ollie respond to it. EDIT: I think Ollie saw that offer less as a deal but as a way for Dan to squeeze out the name of who Ollie intended on allying with now that April was gone and Jerry was useless.

that's what I gathered anyway. Please someone correct me on any inaccuracies.

colorguru... you are absolutely right when you said "Wouldn't they have to get warm slowly? I think if they stepped into a warm/hot shower with their body temp being low it would heat up too quickly and I don't think that would be good"...

I guess Dan wasn't kidding when he said he was throwing them and could win at any time. During that veto he said he couldn't do that anymore and won that and the next one.

Only thing is they all might question how he couldn't hang onto the bar but was up there so long, and didn't even drop after he won. He waited to be lowered down.

Glad Dan won, but bad deal if Ollie and Mich are safe--He has to put up Jerry and someone. Stupid to put up Keesha Renny or Memp---He has to renege on this one. Would be best move for him to get Mich out, then Memp would have only him, even though I think Memp is not too sure and neither am I about the remainder of the Backyard Crew.

I rewinded my DVR and right before Ollie dropped (not fell) he was talking to Dan (but you couldn't hear what he said) and Dan said "Yeah, Yeah....DONE! Then Ollie said "I can't feel my arm......and he dropped".

Did he make a deal for himself and Michelle? IDK......couldn't hear him.

Right before Ollie dropped I was just calling my dear friend Allison Grodner, my sister used to date her back in the day, don't you know. Anyway, I got Allison's answering machine and said:

"HI, ALLIE! THIS IS YOUR OLD GIRLFRIEND'S BROTHER...COULD YOU DO US A FAVOR AND PLAY "SEND IN THE CLOWNS" SO SISSY AND I CAN SINGALONG AT HOME OUR SPECIAL VERSION....

SEND IN THE BIRDS and then I also asked Allie to send out those fake crows again, just one more time, for Sissy's sake..." And then Oily Ollie slid right off that old vine.

And you talk about landing with a thump!!!! What a tub of lard is he (Ollie)!!!

Sissy got so mad she stomped her feet!!!!

I tried to hear the conversation again. I reran in several times, but there was so much noise on the mikes that I couldn't hear clearly. But Dan cannot guarantee Manchelle's safety, particularly after she was back in the SR fawning all over HOllie, even putting a pair of DAN'S socks on HOllie to get him warm! YECH! :furious3:

I think it is the week for Jerry to go home. They the double eviction wammy

Jerry this week and Keesha in the Fast Forward...

Jerry and his angels all together in the jury house... :pimp::angel::angel::angel:

I gotta say . . . . Memphis sure seemed to be brooding a bit after Dan and Ollie came down. He went from being the center of attention to zero status instantly. I loved the look on his face while he was sitting at the counter and eating by himself while Dan, Ollie and the rest were at the table :hahohi:

Even if Dan agrees to not put Ollie and Michelle up...Jerry and pawn (Keesha) go up...if vote is 2-2 (4 voters)...Dan breaks tie...so pawn (Keesha) should be safe ....(or will she...bwaahaahaahaa :evil:)

Archived