Thursday, August 21st

CeCiMom

Dan and Ollie were in the storage room and Dan asked Ollie if he told Michelle she was safe and Ollie said he hadn't said anything to her yet and Dan said "don't say anything to her"

Which was clearly a LIE, I heard him(ollie) tell Michelle that he made a deal for both of them to be safe Ollie/Michelle.

I think Dan should put up Renny and Michelle. I know he made deal to not put her up. But I seem to recall that his blow up doll April made the same deal with Michelle, she wouldn't put up Michelle or Jesse, who went up jessie,guess who went home Jessie.

It would be poetic justice if Michelle went out EXACTLY the same way as her beloved Jesse! :animated_rotfl:

Renny would be safe, Michelle would be gone!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see jerry michelle

or jerry /renny

definately jerry up

Sam

He (Dan) so obviously made a deal with ollie,not to put up Ollie or Michelle. How could everyone not have seen that? And then Ollies conversation with Michelle saying he (ollie) made a deal and she was safe too... Michelle gave him a big HUG after he told her that!

I still don't think he should honor the Michelle part even if he honors the ollie part! Send her packing just like Jessie,for trying to play both sides!

So doesn't anyone have a freaking DVR that can go back and see if a deal was made or not? Seems like with so much disagreement about what was said, there ought to be a way to find out. :sherlockani:

In this case, he gave his word and I think he intends on keeping it. His safest bet is to gather his people, tell them he wants Jerry out. Tell them that the only way he could get HOH cause he was about ready to drop was making a deal with Ollie to keep him and one other person safe. Then say, I need a volunteer to go up against Jerry. We will have two votes at the least and I would break the tie. I just want Jerry out, thats all. Tell them that Ollie wasn't making other deals with him so he couldn't let Ollie have it because if he did then Ollie would put one of them up. He should tell them it was the only way he could think of to keep them safe.

SugarB... the controversy will be there no matter what.

1) The feeds were on trivia.

2) BBAD went to a commercial between the time that Dan offered the "Two-fer" deal, so Ollie might have said the name during the commercial on Sho2.

3) At the end, Ollie and Dan DID agree to a deal, but we don't know for sure if it was Michelle's name said, or something else.

We might know tonight if Ollie and Michelle talk... just right now, we don't know for sure. We just know there is a deal. I'm watching right now and Ollie is trying to talk to Michelle on feed 2.

SUGAR- Ollie must have a halo over his head because he just got lucky once again. This is a game and you do have to turn on people, deal or deal I would pu his ass up. Has to be done so might as well be now. Why keep your word? To have Ollie just come the next week and kick you out. Get the Competition before it gets you. Deals Shmeals!

Dan of all people remembers how Ollie ratted him and Brian out. Dan, put Ollie and Michelle up tell them both they are pawns and after the game is over, then go to confession. Ten Hail Mary's max!!! This is a game, Dan, not Sunday School.

Dan asked him earlier not to say anything to Manchelle yet...but Ollie can't seem to wait to talk to her. I'm guessing Dan wants to get her to make a promise to him first before he'll for sure agree to not nom her...just a guess though...

Well here's the thing, if Ollie tells Michelle he made a deal to keep her safe, does it really mean it's true? Maybe he is just telling her that to stir up shit when she does get put up. Don't know -- just speculating.

Who wants to bet the CBS airing will have crystal clear audio?

There was definitely a deal. Dan just came clean to Memphis and told him he cut a "shitty deal" and he'd fill him in on it later. Memphis seemed a little bummed out but didn't run to anyone (Keesha) to tell her, so it seems he's pretty much loyal to Dan first and foremost. Gets me to thinking Dan and Memphis would be a tough final two for the jury to ponder on.

Yeah he;s built like a runner no doubt. Still can't stand him though. Tonight his lame joke in the DR when voting out April, or how he always plays to the camera when he does something sneaky or he thinks is funny. I can't believe he is keeping his word to Ollie. Un f'ing REAL. :boxing:

Who wants to bet the CBS airing will have crystal clear audio?

There was definitely a deal. Dan just came clean to Memphis and told him he cut a "shitty deal" and he'd fill him in on it later. Memphis seemed a little bummed out but didn't run to anyone (Keesha) to tell her, so it seems he's pretty much loyal to Dan first and foremost. Gets me to thinking Dan and Memphis would be a tough final two for the jury to ponder on.

That would be hard considering I hate them both equally. Who are you hoping to win?

I so agree with you, Sam.Dan's pranks are really lame. When Brian was there, Brian and Dan were funnier. Now Brian's gone and Dan just goes juvenile. Do you this Dan still hadn't been laid!!! OMG!!! There ain't no good reason for that, IMO!!!

Also as HOH after his pick is evicted, then another HOH eviction (and Dan can't play in that one!) Dan might be leaving next week too!!

There was definitely a deal. Dan just came clean to Memphis and told him he cut a "shitty deal" and he'd fill him in on it later.

thanks for update...can't catch all because live feeds are still screwed up...cam 3 is on foth so music is annoying when watching quad cam...ugh...feeds are really ticking me off tonight... :furious3:

On BBAD dan and ollie called to SR to get new mikes, Dan says to ollie did you tell anyone yet?Ollie no. Dan did you tell michelle

Ollie no,which was a lie because he had already told Michelle she was safe. Michelle gave him a big hug it was when she was wrapping a blanket around him. when he told her she was SAFE!

Why would dan have that conversation with ollie if Dan hadn't really made the deal. So the deal ollie/michelle was made and agrred to by both parties.

Archived