Thursday, August 21st

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You never know what will happen. Memphis could end up talking to him and helping him figure a way out of this mess. He, like many others, made a deal so he could be HOH. It always happens, always will. Everyone will get nervous and talk with him. We'll see where the chips fall. He has been viewed as "the swing vote"... the "wild card". Now we will see what Dan does with it and where his loyalties really lie.

Joy why it doesn't need to be honoured,Even if dan makes it to F2 he is probably not going to get Ollie or Michelles vote.

This is a game people,you have to lie, or break your word at some point in this game to win,why not NOW!just saying

As I said before it probably would make sense for dan to honor the deal for ollie.

But put Michelle up just like April put up her beloved Jessie ,after April cut a deal with Michelle and said she wouldn't put him up,who went home,the person she said was safe Jessie!

Why even form alliances? They all change every week anyways. What was the friggin point of trying to get April's alliance out if Manchelle and Ollie are safe AGAIN? WTFFFF? So as it now stands for the moment Dan is forsakeing his own alliance to keep 2 of the other alliance safe aside from his own WTF?????? Ollies telling Manchelle right now how she is safe. So he wasn't even playing HOH for him and his alliance he just played it for his enemies. Smart, real smart.

joy he did make the deal with ollie, for both ollie and Michelle. If I were dan I would not put up ollie this week,but I would put up michelle just like april did with jessie.

Ollie won't see it as the same thing april did ,but it would be exactly the same!

"Why even form alliances?'

I wish they all didn't either. Big Brother needs a season where the HoH bedroom TV also picks up audio. Then people wouldn't be able to huddle up and have a functional alliance.

If you don't form an alliance you are strongarmed out of the house 90% of the time, the other 10% sneak by and wind up being a swing vote in a temporary alliance of necessity. 1% of them manage to get to the end by themselves (pretty much just Zack).

Sam he PLAYED this HOH for HIMSELF!,not an allaince. Which is as it should be,if he had been able to protect others in hiss alliance he would have,I'm sure.

But his main goal was not to let Ollie win this HOH outright,as he knew if that happened ,he (dan ) was going home!

April had given standing orders to get rid of dan if he (ollie) won HOH, before she left!

Brain you are correct about alliances ,but almost every alliance gets turned on by one or the other eventually.

Usually the one that turns first makes it further in the game!

I don't think April ever told Michelle Jessie would be safe. Did she?

April implied he would be safe. But when he went up, April swore ( and meant it) Jessie ws just a pawn. April just wasn't a strong enough HOH to get the HGs to vote her way.

GSN- very good point but, I don't want him to play for himself I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. But what you said is right it was good for him..THIS WEEK. What happens when he needs his alliance next week? I quit smoking and this has made me want to take my ass to 7/11 I can't get over this!! Now Manchelle is lying to Memphis like she hasn't the fondest clue.....

Ollie just explained the deal to Manchelle...

3 parts ...Ollie and his choice of hg are safe (Manchelle), Ollie gets to pick 1 nom, Ollie gets to pick pov replacement if necessary...

Dan really did make a sh*tty deal...I hope luck continues to be on his side somehow...

Memphis seems p*ssed about the deal...and rightfully so he should be...grrrr....

He still simply needs to put Jerry up and tell his alliance that he wants Jerry gone. Either that, or break his deal entirely and put Ollie and Michelle up. Get rid of one, only one person gunning for him next week.

Joy ,

That was the deal she made with Michelle standing on the wall,April told Michelle that both Michelle and jessie were safe.So Michelle let april have the HOH and dropped off!

I have yet to this day, not understood why Michelle didn't hold April responsible for jessie being evicted?

If April had kept her word ,jessie wouldn't have even been on the block ,little lone get voted OUT!

Now, Sam, my friend. I been there, done that..quicking cigarettes. But on of those fake plastic cigarettes and hold it between your fingers and smoke it like a real cigarette. If you're still tempted go by a near by Cancer hospital and ask to look at some terminal patients. I never smoked too much but after a long time smoking friend died, I quit. I wouldn't smoke today because they so overpriced! Why should smokers have to pay the medical law suits that the Tobacco Companies incurred.

If Dan wants to keep his word he needs to have a pow-wow with Michelle, Memphis and HOllie. They all form a F4 alliance. Dan puts up Jerry and Keesha (because Renny didn't put him up last week) and then if one of them comes down... Renny goes up.

They all agree ahead of time that Keesha goes home this week. That way HOllie saves face with April. Dan keeps his word and they get the biggest threat of winning the game out.

Lenray if you could go back and run the tape there was nothing implied ,April told Michelle she not put up either michelle or jessie.

After the fact she(april) IMPLIED Jessie was safe and he was merely a pawn there was no way he was goping home. And we know how that went!

Archived