Sunday, August 17th

CeCiMom

Seeing Memphis on the feeds telling Dan if he keeps April he loses Memphis and Keesha and will be alone but if April leaves things will stay the same. If I were Dan I would tell Memphis FU dude if I keep April and go with them it's 4 against 3 and I would have the better odds and a stronger alliance then you.

I liked Memphis up till the last week or so and now that he is with Keesha and they think they run the house I'd like to see them go out on a double eviction. Keesha told Renny and Jerry a few minutes ago that it's not up to Dan and that people think it's up to him but it's not. IMO Keesha should have went before Libra I can't stand her.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree she is weird no doubt. When she was talking to Manchelle when she won the HOH starts then stops talking, loses track. When her and Dan were talking her eyes, there was just something off in them. Not to sound repetetive but she was better in just small doses. She was the last one I liked, now i'm down to hoping for Jerry,,,,,,I know, sad huh so to me the others must be BAAAAADDDDD

I'd really like them to flip things and use the POV and back door Memphis or Keesha they think their shit don't stink and they are losers. IMO if anyone is final 2 with April they will win I can't see them giving it to her with the way they all talked about her and she has the money and outfits they will hold against her.

The people who put the fishes on the feeds are so friggin stupid, every little thing they come on it's so annoying.

Michelle said either Keehsa or April called on of the girls in the DR a bitch so they got called in, I guess the wine is going to their heads and the liquid courage is coming out.

It must have been Keesha, I heard them say the girl was rude when she told them about their mics but when she told Jerry she was all nice to him telling him to put on or fix his mic as soon as he can. Michelle asked Keesha if they said they were sorry so I guess Keesha called the girl in the DR a bitch.

I thought it was so weird that Renny cried and carried on and only carried about the pictures of her dead parents. It just seemed pretty weird. My parents died a long time ago but my living family is so much more important to me.

Now, now Marty. Wouldn't you cry your eyes out and your mom had been Patsy Cline and just beginning to make a name for herself in the music world. Renny would be rolling in the dough if Patsy had stuck around for another decade or so. And you'd think Loretta Lynn would be helping out Patsy's little girl! Geez!!!!

They better have a cat fight tonight. If there are no steak knives available, can't those witches use those G.D. fingernail files they are messing with 24/7.

Seeing Memphis on the feeds telling Dan if he keeps April he loses Memphis and Keesha and will be alone but if April leaves things will stay the same. If I were Dan I would tell Memphis FU dude if I keep April and go with them it's 4 against 3 and I would have the better odds and a stronger alliance then you.

Sorry but I have to disagree with this logic. If Dan dumps Memphis and Keesha, the only two that have been faithful to him and helped save him in the house, he will be with April, Ollie, and Michelle, he would be at the bottom of that pecking order, if one wins HOH and Keesha, Memphis, Renny are gone, who do you think goes up next? Dan. No way Ollie or April chooses Dan over the other, and no way Michelle takes him to the end. he at least has something with Memphis that I think, and he thinks, is genuine. I don't see him screwing Keesh and Memphis over.

Oh BBAD is on......later.

Geeez Michelle won't leave Dan and Memphis alone for 3 minutes. She comes in and starts her baby talk and what are you guys doing? She is so determined to save April.

Maybe they did die recently? I think being in that house has to bring out the strange and emotional. THink about it - they are sensory deprived - no tv, no radio, no IPOD, no computer (think how crazy most of you would be without the internet for a day or two muchless for weeks on end). Nothing surprises me about them anymore, really.

April said "I haven't had a cherry in a long time" .......yeah April, we know. :animated_rotfl:

They are workin' Dan hard. I love how April throws out, well ya know Keesha won't put up Renny, well hate to break it to ya, April won't put up Ollie, so where does that leave Dan?????

Archived