Sunday, August 17th

CeCiMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB knows what it's doing. Get those girls drunk to make BBAD interesting. It's been a snooze fest this weekend.

On the CBS (taped) show tonite they showed Renny talking to Michelle in the HOH room (about where Michelle stood and so forth). Back ground music from the Godfather inserted. LOL LOL

There's not a woman in that house that has a decent speaking voice. They all screech, scream, yell, baby talk, some can't pronounce their R's. Then there is Jerry's voice too. Oy, my head.

Since Pollie Ollie wants to crack-her, how can he stand April when she's drinking. He doen't drink. Course Ollies isn't thinking with his head. At least not the one on his shoulders. :wacko:

Skreesha is talking about herself. She says looks don't matter and "personality is the world."

HOllie tells her she is the down to earth midwestern girl. HOllie is setting himself up for some bed company when his main squeeze gets das boot.

I need boots thigh high to get through the crap Skreesha is shoveling right now. And I need a pair of ear plugs too.

What guy can put up with that voice?

I was just reading in the live feed updates, so Dan is switching sides, wow, didn't see that coming. The boy is a wuusy and if he wins it's an utter shame. Him, Ollie and Memphis all carried buy these stupid women who choose to carry them. GO JERRY!!!!!

they better get michelle out first

I thought it was so weird that Renny cried and carried on and only carried about the pictures of her dead parents. It just seemed pretty weird. My parents died a long time ago but my living family is so much more important to me.

Renny is pretty weird sometimes... just sayin

Archived