Twist Info Can This Be True

jerseygirl17

We were told at the beginning of the season that they were going back to the original format. I didn't watch before season 8 so I have no idea what the twists and turns were before that except for what I hear on the boards here.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in season 1 there were no twists, Not really anyways... They had stupid things like they didn't have a washer and dryer and had to wash clothes with a washboard, and they did that dumb thing with the dancing thingy where they were awaken and had to dance until told they could stop, but nothing really special... In fact, and someone correct me if I am wrong, the current "twists" that we know of today weren't introduced into the game until season 4 with ex factor... Then they got worse when Allison got the show all to herself to produce... At least that's what most people think... Allison took over season 8, right after all stars... Until that point she co produced with Arnold Shapiro...

I still have suspicions about the "hidden room and smoke & mirrors" comment prior to season 10 start, also I would not be at all surprised if Ape's sister had not of appeared at least once or twice but that they are even keeping it from us...but sure it was only when Ape was seen sitting outside...

something is going to happen, or their paranoia has rubbed off.... :animated_bouncy:

Oh Gawd, I didn't realize that April's sister was a twin... Now I am even more sick and I even threw up a little in my mouth thinking about her making out with her sister, now you know she had to be thinking about her sister looking like her, and that it must have seemed like making out with yourself... That's just sick!!!

Mrs Dunn, I've never heard how far along sis is suppose to be and noticed couple times April in sweats and baggy shirt and seemed to be avoiding Ollie. It could be made up by April as cover, and I doubt sis is doing her inhouse thing when the Ape/Ollie show is on....also can't figure why NO pics of sis with family...just makes me wonder is all....

I think the twist is that another HG has been living behind the mirrors throughout the game and will pop out at some time. Maybe at the end.

kaysar :animated_rotfl:

Archived